Chapter 3

KNOW ONES POV:

Vada pulled Clara along her side "Where are we going again?" Clara asked as Vada realized 'oh shoot I didn't tell her where we're going she probably thinks I'm kidnapping her.'

"I'm gonna show you around." Vada replied. They went around town for a little and winded up being at Deputy dawgs office Holme, it was because the two girls heard yelling close by. Ofc it was the boys.

The two approach the kids playing a game and Vada startled the boys by saying. "And this is the crazy man's den aka deputy dawgs office Holme." As Vada said that the boys jumped.

"jeez Vada you scared us, and for the last time deputy dawg isn't crazy, stop trying to scare the girl." Nick said pushing Vadas shoulder.

"I am not trying to scare her, and her name is Clara." Vada said, as Evan and Larry snickered.

The kids heard a police siren and everyone accept Clara assumed it was deputy dawg. Larry took the ball and threw it at the mans car.

"About how many times have I told y'all to stop doing that." Deputy dawg said throwing his hat at Vada.

As Vada put the hat on as the boys jump on the front of his car. "How many times have you told us today deputy dawg?"

The man pushed the kids off the car and took the hat off of Vadas head. The kids stop the man from going inside, and Jeffery speaks up.

"You might think you know everything, but you don't."

"And how's that?" Deputy dawg said.

"We got our new teacher." Evan said to which made Clara give him a look, Vada noticed and hit his shoulder.

"You guys get a new teacher every year." The man said in a duhh tone.

"Ya but this one different deputy dawg!" Jeffery started "Real different" Nick followed.

"How so huh?" The man said getting more information about the teacher.

"That's my mom you know!" Clara said finally breaking her silence.

The boy laughed awkwardly and made kissing noises as Evan did a little 🫳✨ lmaoo

The boys ran away and the girls sighed and shortly followed after them.

"Hmm new teacher?" The man mumbled, quite intrigued. He got inside his car and drove off..
~~

The two girls caught up with the boys and they made there way back to school.

As they were all walking nick and Clara were talking hitting it off.

As they were talking Evans hand brushed against Vada, he gripped her hand and whispered to Vada.

"Nick told me you like me!"

Vada felt shivers down her spine squinted her eyes in embarrassment.

"Don't worry I like you too." he said making her loosen up.

The rest of the walk was calm as the two had there hand still touching.

~~

Wow that sped up fast ikr, anyways sorry for the wait I was rlly lazy for the last idk don't ask week?? Anyways bye besties

Fin out

~498