Chapter 4

KNOW ONES POV:

Nick and Vada got Holme and of course there mom wasn't there, they assumed she was at work doing a night shift.

Vada made pizza that was in the freezer for them. The two finished there food and decided to just call it a night and go to bed...

Vada went up stairs and just put a big shirt on with shorts and fell asleep..on the floor.

NICKS POV:
I woke up really early to prank Vada, I would usually do it on the first day of school but I forgot. I went downs stairs to grab dads old camera he always used before he died. I've always wanted to be a photographer like him..

Anyways, I grabbed shaving cream too and headed to her room. What the hell why is she sleeping on the floor, this is perfect. I started recording and sprayed it on her.

"NIKOLAS IM GONNA KILL YOU."

'Oh shit' I said and ran. Me and Vada ran around the house for a good 10 minutes before we started laughing and got ready.

KNOW ONES POV:
Vada got all the shaving cream off in the shower and got ready.

Vada wore this:

Vada wore her hair down for once, and went downstairs to make some breakfast

Time skippity😇✨

Nick would usually go to school with his friend so Vada walked by herself. Half way there she sees Clara running up to her wearing this 👇

"Oh hey Clara why aren't you at school with your mom?" Vada asked as the same height girl spat out

"Oh hey Clara why aren't you at school with your mom?" Vada asked as the same height girl spat out. "My mum said I can walk to school with you, because I told her how you were my new friend."

"Friend!" Vada said jumping as Clara's face grew a smile. "Yep!"

The two walked to school talking about.. god knows what, and made it to class right on time.

~~

Everyone was in class not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying, we didn't even notice the principal come in.