~Chapter 1~

Izumi Pov-

It is currently January 7th... I start my newschool in two weeks.... And I'm currently leaving for Japan in exactly 15 hours...
"Come on... buck up camper! It's an amazing school and you'll get a fresh new start!" My step dad says as I poke at my scrambled eggs. "I know... I guess it's just gonna be different, new town..., new people, new language..." If your wondering what's going on let me explain, my mother and my step dad are currently wanting to move to their home town. My mom and dad are both Japanese and so is my StepDad, my biological father isn't really in my life currently, for all I know he could be dead but I don't wanna sugar coat it. My mom and dad met in America while they were both studying abroad and in those two months of studying they both decided to move in together at 22 and had me at 23... and in the months of my mom being pregnant, my dad left within 2 months of knowing he was gonna become a father. That was 16 years ago. From what my mom told me, my dad was a jerk. He was selfish, took what he wanted, and left us. At 25 my mom met my stepdad, he's a great guy, makes my mom happy, and tries to make me happy. I like him, just wish I also got to know my real dad. "Im gonna hang out with Lucy for the day, I'll be back before we need to leave.." I said getting up from my seat and grabbing my bag. "Okay be safe!" My stepdad yelled. I shut the door. *Ding!*

Lucy: Hey! Meet up at the park? The lake is frozen! I brought two pairs of skates! ;)

Me: Cool, be there in five :)

Lucy is my best friend, we've been friends since we were 8, she's been there when I had some low points and will always be my shoulder to cry on. She's currently dating some dude from another school which seems to me kinda like my dad but, I shouldn't judge. I won't hold it against him if he got her pregnant. Just as long as he doesn't leave her behind. She just figured out she was pregnant 2 days ago. And I won't be able to be here for her...

"Hey Zumi!" I heard my friend yell. "Hey!" I yell as a run towards her. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Ready to skate?" "Are you sure you can skate pregnant?" I asked suspiciously. "I'll be careful! Come on!"

~Time Skip~

"Im gonna miss you.." she said as we were playing in the small bit of snow that had been snowed from previous day. "Im sorry..." I sighed out. We both sat in silence as we looked at each other. "Heh maybe when your get there, you'll get a hot sexy neighbor!" She laughed out. "Ew, gross! Lucy! Never in a million years!" I yelled at her laughing. "Okay explain to me how you have huge obsessions over babies but don't even want a boyfriend!?" I laughed at her. "That's why I'm going to adopt! Why do I need a baby with a significant other when I can't just help a baby instead?" I said casually. "Don't worry. You'll find someone." She said staring into my eyes with a smirk. If you didn't understand what she meant, well here I go. I've had such a problem with confronting men, even though I grew up with a stepfather, I've never wanted a boyfriend due to my mom's experience. "How about you... how are you gonna tell your parents and Michael...." She sighed with a look. "I don't know..." "hey... if anything happens while I'm gone, tell me straight away and I'll be there for you."

~Time Skip~

"You ready to go sweetie?" My mother asked as we looked at our empty house. "No..." I sort of whispered but I knew she heard. "Oh honey! This will be good for you and you'll make new friends!" I sighed then continued to exit our now not-home. "Okay guys time to go!" I heard my Stepdad yell. "Coming!" I yelled. Maybe my mom is right... maybe this will be good for me, for us. I guess I should tell you that I'm moving because I have more family in Japan. But I don't think it's just for family. I think it's my dad wanting to be football coach for the Football team at UA and my mom to find my dad. Not because she wants him back but probably to yell at him for not being there for me when I was a kid. But they won't tell me that. Im only left for the excuse of relatives and my mom and Stepdad's love for each other.

We are currently on our way to the airport which is an hour drive. "You know Izu, I think you'll like Japan!" I hummed at my mom to let her know I'm listening. "There's great stores and food places! And amazing school, with more students than you can count!" She told me to try and get me excited. "c-can't wait..." I stuttered out as a tear drop landed on my lap. "Don't worry, you'll fit in and make friends in no time!" My stepdad chimed in. "I look back at them in the rear-view mirror and smile. "There's the Izumi Mydoriya we know!" They both yelled and I giggled. Yet again maybe this new life style won't be too bad....

~Time Skip~

"Wow! This place is ours?" I asked my parents. "Yep! Go check it out! We can get your luggage!" My mom said as she pushed me towards the house to get me to stop gawking. I walk in the empty house but the house nice even with no furniture. "You like it?" "Yeah...." I told my mom smiling. "Go check out your room, if your sleepy from the LONG plane ride take a nap, your bedroom should already have your bed set up!" She told me as I got up the stairs. I opened my door and my room was nice a spacious, wow this is my room? My boxes filled with stuff are scattered around the room. Great. Now my OCD is causing me to organize it.

~Really Tiny Time Skip~

"Now this is a room."

"Wow you outdid yourself with the decorations Izumi

"Wow you outdid yourself with the decorations Izumi." My dad said as he walked in and checked out my room. "Thanks dad..." I said looking to the side. "I take it your not tired?" I turned around at him and shook my head. "Wanna go for a ride past UA? The students get out in an hour so we should have time before anyone sees us?" My dad asked with a smirk. "Heck yeah!" I yelled as I ran out my door. "Wait up Izumi! Let me grab my keys!"

"So this is the town?" I asked my dad as we drove around town. "Yep! These shopping places are really nice too!" My dad exclaimed. As he pulled up to UA. "What are we doing?" I asked really confused. He just gave ma scared smile. "Don't play innocent, I knew you would do this. Your the football coach and you have a meeting, huh!" I said accusingly. "Find you got me, but you can look around as I'm in the meeting, the meeting is only a half an hour so you can check things out!" He said as we both unbuckled. "Ugh fine! But you owe me Starbucks!" He just laughed.

This place is huge... why would dad leave me... the students are about to fill the halls why would he do this to me! I don't even have a uniform! I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb!