~Chapter 3~

Authors Note:
All the classes in this book are mixed up so there is no class

No one's POV-

"Good afternoon class, who's ready for some English!!!!!!" Yelled an excited Present Mic.
"..."
"Okay then! Everybody open your notebooks to pages 25-26 we are going to read about the culture of some of the English language, as you can see here the language doesn't roll their tongue for many words, unlike Russians and other languages." (this might be the stupidest thing you'd ever seen written in a book)
As time passed the student were talking among themselves while Present mic was on a call with another UA staff member.

"Yo! Bakubro! What's up man?" Yelled an excited red head. "What is it shitty hair." The ticked off blonde sighed out. "Hey? You alright man? Your usually picking on the other kids right now, somethin' up?" "I'm fine. Camie just keeps getting on my back about our break up, and now she's threatening other girls so they won't have sex with me anymore. It's pissing me off because I haven't had sex in almost 2 weeks and none of the girls are willing to take that chance!" He spat out a little harshly, being sexually frustrated. "The how 'bout we go to the club tonight? We can get in with our fake ID's and you can have a hookup there?" Kirishima said trying to cheer him up. "I'll invite the others too, I bet we could all go for a nice night out." Bakugou nods in response as class has now ended and he gets up.

Izumi's POV-

Sigh...
It's currently Tuesday, so let's just say I've only be here for two day and I'm already bored without my friends by my side.

Alex: yoooo! Izumiiii! Where are you?!??!???????

Lucy: we miss you izumiiiii! Send us pics!

Sarah: all the guys at school were interrogating us, as to where you are! S.O.S

Lucy: Sarah's right, things definitely are different from you not being here, the guys are quiet!

Izumi: I miss you guys too! 😢 I wish we could've partied one last time!!! (Without the drinking of course)

Alex: it's not our fault we like drinking! 😤

Lucy: I can't drink 🫠

Sarah: that's your own fault girly!

Izumi: hey, why isn't Jacob typing??

Jacob: I'm alive, I'm just driving to our destination.

Izumi: where you guys driving to?

Alex: come outside to find out!

Wait a minute!!!! Those crazy children!

I quickly ran down my steps and opened my front door to see all my friends in a rental car.

"W-wait!! Why are you all here?!" I screamed at them as I ran to the car and opened the back seat door to hug the one and only Sarah. "We had to see you one last time! We didn't even get to say goodbye! We were all busy!" I stepped back from the car and looked at their outfits. "And we had to of course go party one last time~" Jacob said raising his fake ID. "Go get your club outfit on real quick and let go partyyyy!" Yelled an excited Alex. I giggled.

~Time Skip~

Izumi's outfit: