Episode 1: The Diner

It was a late night in Riverwood as Barbara Pancake (played by JoJo Siwa) who was cleaning up in the kitchen of Paulie's Diner, they she had been working at as she heard a the front door bell ring. "Hello?" Barb said walking to behind the counter "We're closed! Come back tomorrow." Barb called out as she heard someone behind her as she turned and screamed as it was followed by laughter from the man was mere inches away from her "Bryan!" Barb said as she grabbed her chest as she looked at her friend Bryan Foreman (played by Brandon Spink) as he grabbed her shoulders "Calm down Babs, I was just messing around." Bryan said as she sighed "Fine whatever, can you give me a lift home?" Barb asked as Bryan rolled his eyes "Yeah fine just finish up here." Bryan said as he walked out the door as he heard a strange noise and felt something on his neck.

A moth had landed on Bryan's neck before it had dug into his neck getting under his skin before he went to close up the Halloween store he been working at where he had walked an odd smiling mask as he scratched his neck.

Barb had finished wiping down the countertops as she heard the front door Bell again "Bryan? Come on! You got me already!" Barb said as she turned around and came face to with a man in grey smiling mask who was holding a knife up as he tried to stab her as she screamed and ran dodging the attack but he quickly turned grabbing her by the hair, throwing her onto the counter as he proceeded to stab her in the stomach as she screamed in pain as he then stabbed her in the chest several times as he saw the life drain from her eyes and the blood pour from her wounds and mouth as she reach her hand towards him as a gunshot was heard as a bullet hole was shot through the murderer's head as he then fell over, his head smacking down onto her body as his knife landed in her one last time before his body his body ground.
Deputy Marco Michaels stood in the doorway as he saw the two dead bodies in the diner as he sighed.

______________________________________

A alarm clock went off as Miles Myers smacked it, turning it off as he put a pillow over his head before he looked and saw the time "Shit!" Miles said jumping up out of bed as he started getting started walking down the hall as he past, his little sister Lilo's room "Hey get up! And your shitbrick boyfriend up! We're going to be late!" Miles said as Lilo's head shut up "Damnit Miles!" Lilo said as she grabbed her pager sending a message as she heard Miles yelling at their younger brother Oliver "I said get your ass up!" Which followed by some loud banging and Oliver screaming "Damnit Miles!" Oliver yelled.

Atticus Miller woke up to his pager lightning up as he read the message "Shit! Otto!" Atticus yelled as he got dressed and ran down the hall putting his shirt on as Otto fell out of his room and onto the hallway floor as he tried putting his pants on "Ow~ on my way!" Otto said getting up as him and Atticus ran out the door hoping on their bikes riding off.

Miles ran downstairs as he grabbed a  piece of toast out of the toaster as he threw one to Oliver who caught it as he put backpack on as he heard Lilo clear her throat as he turned to face her as she looked at his hair and fixed it "Thanks Lo." Miles said as him and Oliver grabbed the skateboards heading out the door as Lilo followed them hoping on her bike following them.