Prologue

13 years ago

A woman ran through the halls of a prestigious magic school looking for a way to hide a special book. A book of forbidden magical arts. The woman ran through the school looking for a place to hide the book. "STOP IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN!" The guards of the school shouted at the woman.

The woman ran into the Archives. The catalogs of books amazed her. But at that moment the only book she cared about was the one in her hands. The woman ran to the most secluded corner of the Archives and cast a spell opening a hole in the wall. Which was the treasure trove she kept when she was a student. The woman hid the book in the hole and left a note for anyone who might find the book about the location of the key. The woman closed the hole and ran out of the Archives. She teleported out of the school and ran back to her home.

When the woman returned home she went to the nursery. She smiled seeing the crib. The woman walked over to the crib and saw her baby boy. "Don't worry my dear sweet child. You will one day be a student of that school,find my book,and discover the truth behind the school. I promise it," The woman said to her son. She left the room so she could rest.