↝Zero↜

A soft smile graced the shorter man in front of the taller man. Both dressed in white.

They held each other's hands as it was finally announced they could kiss each other.

The shorter man leaped forward and locked his lips with the taller. A deep dimple was carved into the taller man's cheeks as he kissed his newly wedded husband back.

When they pulled away everyone's loud cheering and whistling fell upon deaf ears. They stared into each other's eyes.

"Im yours," the shorter brunette smiled.

"And I'm yours," said the taller ravenette.

"I love you," said the shorter.

"And I love you~" the ravenette grinned.

f. u.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" The shorter male threw his vase at the wall.

"Jimin! Baby! Just listen to me!"

"Listen? LISTEN?! TO WHO?! YOU?!" Jimin screamed as he threw another porcelain dish.

"Jimin—"

"Shut the hell up, Namjoon," Jimin seethed.

"Let me at least treat your hand."

Namjoon reached for Jimin's hand. Jimin snatched his hand away and his eyes were blown huge as he stared at his husband.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me. If you touch me I swear to God I'll fucking cut you."

Namjoon blinked before stepping back.

"I didn't mean to—"

"MEAN TO?!" Jimin stopped himself as he dropped the shard of porcelain that was now stained with his blood.

He inhaled before exhaling slowly.

"You didn't mean to fuck five people? You fell and it just slipped in? Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?"

"No, baby, I mean that I—"

"There's nothing you can mean that can make that fucking bullshit any better."

"Jimin—"

"You have three options. Sleep on the couch, sleep at your mother's, or sleep in your office."

"Hun—"

Jimin raised his hand as he continued.

"And if I hear you went to one of those bitches houses, I'll kill you right then and there. I don't want you anywhere near me."

Jimin spun on his heels and stomped upstairs before slamming their bedroom door shut.

f.u.

"And who is this?"

"My youngest son, Jungkook."

Jungkook bowed to the married couple and they slightly bowed back.

"Jungkook, this is Kim Namjoon and his husband, Kim Jimin."

He shook Namjoon's hand then took Jimin's and lightly shook. They stared at each other a little too long and Jungkook held his hand a little too tightly.

Not that Mr. Jeon or Namjoon noticed. But Jimin did. When Jungkook took his hand away Jimin slowly brought his hand to himself and rubbed his exposed chest. He then fixed the thin straps of his dress.

As the three spoke business, Jimin took his leave to sit with Taehyung.

"So? Did you two work it out?"

Jimin shrugged as he shrugged off his white boa.

"He's a fucking whore but I can't let it spread that I was cheated on. I have a reputation. Cheating cannot be associated with my name or his. Because if it's associated with his name, it's associated with mine."

Jimin groaned as he pulled his straps down to  his arms.

"Well, that's sucky."

"No shit."

"Hello," another deep voice said.

Taehyung and Jimin looked up and Jimin's eyes widened slightly.

Taehyung held his hand out after adjusting his dress.

"And you are?" Taehyung grinned.

The man took his hand with a chuckle and kissed it.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Kim Taehyung."

He then turned to Jimin and held his hand out. Jimin looked from him to Taehyung who scratched his nose with a small smirk.

Jimin put his hand in Jungkook's. Jungkook brought his hand to his lips.

"And you're—"

"Taken! But I'm free," Taehyung grinned with a wave.

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow at him then at Jimin who smiled hard then took his hand away. He fixed his straps back on his shoulders then rubbed his chest as he cleared his throat.

"Kim Jimin. Kim Namjoon's husband."

Jimin closed his eyes as he exhaled softly but turned to Jungkook.

"Correct."

"Damn. He's a lucky one, isn't he?" Jungkook smirked at Jimin before leaving.

Jimin inhaled slowly before fanning himself.

"Ooh! Did you just get hot and bothered by someone else?! I'm telling! Namjoon—"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jimin slapped his hand over Taehyung's mouth as he turned to watch Jungkook talk and laugh with the other rich men around.

"Not another word. Got it?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jimin moved to sit back down.

"Wow. You two really are a match made in heaven."

A/N: okay so here's the story I posted about on my announcement page thingy

Idk when I'mma write this. Maybe during the time I write Park Jimin's Guide? But it's definitely gonna be after Lose You Love You is completely 💪💪💪