Barista of my Heart 1

He was busy in the kitchen. Focused on cleaning the counter tops and all appliances before he turned to the Coffee Machine.

He cleaned the machine, the tray, cleaned the coffee measuring cup. Changed the coffee filter. Picked the flavor of the day. Hazelnut. And filled the cup with the coffee powder and turned the machine on.

He knew he had 10 minutes to Brew fresh coffee. He wasnt a coffee person to say, but the man still sleeping in the bedroom couldnt open his eyes without the aroma of freshly brewed coffee made by him.

His lips stretched to a perfect shy smile thinking about his husband sleeping. He turned to turn on the stove, biting his lower lip. The flashes of the previous night were enough to tint his cheeks pink. He knew the sleeping man would still be naked under the sheets. And the thought was enough to tickle his body.

Shaking his head in a failed attempt to throw those images out of his mind, he mixed the eggs to flour and added milk to make a mixture for pancakes.

The bacon strips were starting to sizzle so he shuffled them and put the scrambled eggs to the pan. The sausages were ready with bacon, soon he dished out the scrambled eggs, bacon and sausages in the plate.

He squeezed fresh oranges in the citrus juice machine to make fresh juice for himself. He was humming to the soft music being played through the speakers in the kitchen.

He inhaled deeply and smiled as the air was filled with the aroma of coffee indicating it was the time. He turned to go and wake up his husband but instead he was encaged in strong arms to a broad chest.

He looked up to face the man he loved most. The warm pair of eyes were looking back at him, just as he was taking in the fresh appearance of a freshly bathed Mew.

His hair dripping water, running down his nape and spine. Few on his chest as he wasnt wearing any shirt. His lips glossy and a bit swollen.

Thanitt blushed knowing him being the reason of those rosy lips being swollen. He moved his eyes down to see hickeys adorning the pale white neck. The adam apple. His collarbone and behind his ears.

Mew put his finger under his chin to make him face him.

"What? Like your art work, Sexy"? Mew moved his other hand from his waist to his plump ass, spanking and fondling it with his big hand.

Thanitt gasped squirming in his arms. His hands on Mew's sturdy chest. His eyes were tinted pink. His cheeks crimson. And the way he was biting his lips was a proof that he was thinking exactly what Mew was saying.

"By the way, may i ask what are you doing so early in the kitchen, especially when its Saturday Morning and we dont have to go to work". Mew asked in his morning husky voice.

"Well. Ummm. I was making breakfast for us". Thanitt replied not meeting his dark gaze.

"Breakfast? For me, you are looking more tempting than the breakfast you prepared hmmmm". Mew sniffed his neck, planting soft kisses. He smiled to know it was Thanitt's soft spot and he was ticklish.

"Mm..ewww". Thanitt breathed out. Mew hummed softly. Tracing his skin with the tip of his nose before pulling off. He loved the shy smile on Thanitt's lips, something to die for.

Without saying anything he picked Thanitt easily at his bum and placed him on the counter top. Thanitt slightly shifted as the cold marble touched the hot skin. Not to mention his butt was still red and tender due to all the spanking at night.

Mew stood between his legs. He loved taking in the look of a flustered, blushing and sexy Thanitt sitting on the counter top. His pale white skin totally contrast to the black of the tiles.