Barista of my Heart 2

The week came and passed. And now Thanitt had to just wait. Not that they couldnt continue with their activities, but Thanitt was getting paranoid now. Despite Mew being supportive, he felt low. Although it was perfectly okay because not all couples could get lucky in the first attempt, but who could make Thanitt understand.

Mew was looking at him being gloomy and moody all the time. Even in his cafe. The staff was on edge since their boss was not in a good mood.

Mew decided to take things in his hand. It wasnt going to work this way. He tried to reason out with Thanitt but to no use. He even went to an extent to get himself thoroughly examined again and the results were flawless as the last time.

It was disturbing both of their routines. Mew couldnt focus on his work because his mind was stuck at Thanitt who had cried himself to sleep last night.

He called his secretary to cancel all the meetings with an apology letter to everyone, and went to fetch Thanitt from cafe, an impromptu date.

He stopped by a flower shop to get a bouquet of Thanitt"s favorite flowers. Fresh Daisies. It reminded him of Thanitt who brought the warmth and bright colors in his life.

He smiled before driving back to his cafe. He picked up the bouquet and went inside to greet his husband. His smile vanished to see the staff standing tight lipped. As if everyone was forbade to smile even a bit.

And soon he found the reason of all this. Thanitt came out of the kitchen in worst mood. He was about to start scolding and yelling at everyone but was surprised to see Mew standing there, that too in the middle of the day.

"Mew. You? Here? Everything okay? Werent you suppose to attend a meeting at this hour"? He was worried and so far had not seen the bouquet on the table.

"Am good Baby. Just came to deliver this to my pretty husband and pick him up". Mew handed him the bouquet , softly pecking his lips and after so many days he saw the beautiful smile spreading on his face.

"I.. Uhhhh.. Thank you". Thanitt sniffed the flowers deeply , murmuring a sweet thank you but Mew was more interested to see the pink on his cheeks. A clear proof that he loved it.

"Now,  i am kidnapping your Boss for the rest of the day so take care huh". Mew wrapped his arm around Thanitt's waist pulling him out while he ignored all his protests.

But yes Mew didnt forget to wink behind his back. He knew the staff understood.

***********

They reached the parking and Thanitt looked at Mew with suspicious eyes.

"What? Hop on". Mew handed him the other helmet but still Thanitt wasnt convinced as why Mew brought his mighty Harley Davidson.

"Well. I just want to pamper my baby. Whats the deal". Mew countered in a playful tone.

Thanitt held the Helmet but as he was about to clip it, he felt a strong wave of vertigo hit him.

"Whoaaa". He held his head with both hands.

"Baby. What happened"? Mew was quick to hold him in his arms. But before Thanitt could say, he tried to shake the feeling of uneasiness but couldnt do anything and fainted in Mew's arms.

It was a good thing that Thanitt had brought his car this morning to the cafe or else it would have been difficult to drive a bike with an unconscious Thanitt. 

*******

"Doctor"!!!!! Mew stood up as the doctor exit the emergency room.

"Was he not taking proper meals or sleep"? The doctor asked Mew gesturing him to come inside the ER again.