New Year New Student

Louis POV

I walked up the stairs of the school that seemed huge and the inside showed it. But nothing was new to me because I have been going to this school for years. If only I knew there was something different this year. I didn't have to travel far since my family is living in my grandparent's bakery. Which is right across the street from the school. Francoise Dupont is the only school I have ever been to since my first 5 years were homeschooled. I walked into the building and the first person I see is Chloe Coufainne.

"Louiskins hi. It's been too long since I saw you." She said. She is so obsessed with me that it's obnoxious.

"Chloe, it has only been a summer and you saw me last night when I went to your dad's concert. Forcefully by my parents." I noted. She was going for a kiss on the cheek but I leaned away. I silently prayed for an excuse to get out of this situation. Thankfully my prayers were answered as Alan aka my best bro came in.

"Chloe have you ever heard of personal space. Jeez just give my bro some room." He said which caused Chloe to inch away glaring at Alan. Chloe looks just like her mom but with blue highlights in her hair and some extreme black makeup. Alan was tall and had messy Ombre brown to orange hair like his mom. He had a mole right below his left eye. He wore a plaid shirt with a jean jacket and black baggy jeans. Then his sister came in. Her name is Nina. She had long brown hair and a blue shirt with an eye on it. She also has some tight blue jeans. She has a red hat she wears backward and orange headphones around her neck. She reminds me so much of her dad.

"Hey, guys. Did you hear the news? I heard that there is a new student this year coming from America. I have been to new york with you three but I'm wondering if she is from other places in America. I guess we will see her later." Nina said.

"Or now. There she is," Alan said pointing to a girl I have never seen. "We could go talk to her right now." But sadly luck was only on my side for so long because the bell rang right then. So we walked to class. I sat in my usual seat in the second row from the front on the right. Right next to Alan. In front of Alan was Nina and in front of me was an empty seat. Mr. Max walked in with the girl I saw earlier. He stood at the desk and began speaking.

"Good morning class. Welcome back to a new year of class. I hope you had a good summer. We have a new student this year. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Max said. The girl had beautiful blond hair that was curled and she had a baggy off-the-shoulder sweater and a black spaghetti strap shirt underneath. She also had tight black pants and white tennis shoes that were super clean like they were brand new.

"Hello, my name is Vanessa Vikharr but you can call me Vaness or V. It is what my friends called me in America but either one works. I am a famous model from Arizona which is in America. My father Robert Vikharr is a famous fashion designer. He got so famous that all of America knows him. I am now living in the old Agreste mansion since my father is a big fan of Gabriel Agreste and they are great friends." She said. I didn't know she lived in my grandfather's house. I thought he was still living there but maybe not. I guess I will have to ask.

"Vanessa, you can sit next to Nina in the front. Nina will you please raise your hand for Vanessa." I saw her walk to her seat next to my bro's sister. She seemed pretty and nice but it's not like I have a crush on her. I haven't even got to know her yet. The class went on and we learned lots of things till the bell rang. We have physical education next which would be the best class coming from a boy but honestly what we do is so hard. Combat practice.

"Okay everyone welcome back to school. Just because it is the first day does not mean I will be easy on you." Said, coach Alix. "The school has found enough money to find a robot to train in fighting. The levels are 1 through 5 but since all of you are amateurs you are going to start on level 1. Any questions?" Vanessa rose her hand. "Yes um... who are you again?"