Greetings Fellow Parisians

Vanessa POV

We were walking in the rain and for some random reason, I thought of Ladybug and Chat noir.

"Louis, What are your thoughts on the superheroes Ladybug and Chat noir? They are a great couple and always keep Paris safe." I said. I just remembered that I'm going to their house right now and I am walking with their son. I think I am the only person besides themselves that knows their identity.

"My thought is I don't know what you are talking about. What do a ladybug and black cat have to do with the safety of Paris?" Louis said with a confused face. But I just stopped walking and had my mouth open. First, it was Nina who asked who they were. She doesn't even know about Rena rouge and carapace who are her parents.

"Um, never mind. Seems like no one knows who they are. The next thing I know is that everyone doesn't know who they are." I said. But I knew that everyone doesn't know.

"I knew they are just a fantasy myth, "I said knowingly well that it is not a myth. "But the story is pretty cool. It is about a clumsy girl and a famous boy who became superheroes. They got through many fights to defeat the minions of this evil guy named hawk moth. I know, such a stupid name. But it is just a fake story." I said trying to act as if all of this wasn't real but I'm going to find proof it is. We entered the bakery but I continued talking.

"Ladybug sadly is the most favorite of the partners because she is the one with the power to fix everything but she wouldn't be able to do that without her partner and best friend chat noir who can call cataclysm and destroy anything he touches. But most of the time he uses his cataclysm for destroying the akumatized object held by the 'minion'. Ladybug then catches the Akuma in her butterfly and devilizes it. She then says miraculous ladybug and throws her lucky charm into the air. Then everything is fixed and back to normal." I said explaining as much as I could without it sounding like it happened.

"What about hawk moth? Who is he?" Louis asked.

"Oh well, he is the villain who tries to grab the ladybug and cat miraculous to grant one wish. And he is very desperate to get them." I finished off. Then Adrien, or to be more formal, Mr. Agreste entered the room.

"Hey kids, I heard the story you were talking about. It is a very old one and no one talks about it. I am a bit surprised you know it. Well anyways, you must be Vanessa. Marinette told me we had a visitor. She'll be here soon because she went out. HUGO, EMMA, COME DOWN HERE WE HAVE A VISITOR." He shouted upstairs. I walked up to Adrien and shook his hand as I heard footsteps upstairs. The two people came through the latch to the second floor. One looked like Louis but had green eyes and was older with a baggy football jacket. Then there was a blond girl that seemed young, maybe 9 years old? She also had green eyes. She reminded me of myself. She was also holding a little red and black polka-dot yoyo. She seemed so cute. When she saw me she squealed and tugged on her brother's sleeve in excitement.

"Brother it's her, it's her. The famous model and actor from America aka THE Vanessa Vikharr is here. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"You're a model? That's interesting. You know I-'' Adrien started.

"You are one too, ya, I know. You're like all across Paris and there are so many ads it's hard to miss." I said with a little sass in my voice. He just nodded in agreement. Just then Marinette entered the bakery with two adults next to her. They must be the Dupain Chengs aka her parents.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng. Hello Mrs. Agreste." I said waving at them. "I am Vanessa Vikharr. Nice to meet you." I said giving a handshake to Marinette's parents.

"Hi, nice to meet you. If you'll excuse us, we need to get the bakery ready for tomorrow in the kitchen." Sabine said. I nodded in agreement and then turned to Marinette.

"So you wanted to talk to me. It must be something important. I am all ears." I mentioned.

"Oh yes, well would you like to join us for dinner? It would be best if we discussed it after dinner." She said,

"Of course but I would have to ask my father," I said. Taking out my phone I walked to the corner and searched in my contacts for my father. I was about to click the dial button, but a loud shriek came from outside the bakery. I looked through the window and saw people running and a big monster in the distance. It looked like a big teddy bear and a little girl was on top of its huge head. I wasn't close enough to see the details of the girl so I ran outside. So did everyone in the bakery.

"Everyone get inside now and be safe. I and Adrien will see what we can do." Everyone ran inside but while I ran inside I looked back and saw Marinette and Adrien transforming into superheroes. They turned into Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I'm continuing with this story and I am hoping that it is good. If you viewers see any errors please do comment. Speaking of comments you can say anything you like as long as it is nice. We don't want negativity of course. The updating might be slow but I will try my best to update as soon as possible. I have school so it might be hard but there are a few times I can work on it in school.

Love y'all readies<3

-katielove