Little Bit Rusty

Marinette POV

An akumatized victim has shaken the earth with each step of the sentimonster. Everyone ran outside to see what happened. I look at the giant teddy bear with the little girl on top. She must be the one akumatized. I was hoping there wouldn't be any akumas till I gave mine and Adrien's miraculous to other owners, but it seemed I would have to use it one last time. I and Adrien looked at each other and then at everyone else.

"Everyone get inside now and be safe. I and Adrien will see what we can do." I said. Everyone ran back inside while I and Adrien scanned for anyone watching. After we transformed into Ladybug and Chat Noir. It felt weird to be back in the suit but it also gave me memories. I looked through the window to the bakery and everyone was ok but Vanessa was staring back and forth between me and my partner. She then grabbed a pencil and paper and scribbled something on it. She then showed me it and it said "I knew it was real" and then looked at everyone else. It surprised me because no one her age was supposed to know about me and Chat noir. Every adult in Paris agreed to never tell their children about the two superheroes. I don't know how Vanessa knew because she was from America and not a single person in America knows about us. I could not be distracted about that right now because I have an Akuma to defeat.

"Just like old times Bugaboo? I missed the leathery suit. Now let's see how rusty we are because it has been years." Adrien said.

"What did I say about calling me Bugaboo again? We have more important matters to deal with right now. Hawkmoth has decided to return as promised a little sooner than I was hoping so we need to get this done with." I said. I then threw my yoyo to a pole near the akumatized victim. I flew in the sky when I looked behind and saw my partner swinging from his baton. When he saw me looking at him he gave me a flirty wink at me. He has not lost his flirty side at all but that only reminded me how much I love him. It's different now that he and I know each other's identity and we are married. But it doesn't change the fact that we have a problem set on our hands.

"Oh ladybug and Chat noir, come out, come out wherever you are." The little girl said. She had a green, purple and black tutu on. She also had a hot pink shirt with a teddy bear stuck to her back. She also had knee-high black socks on. Her hair was in messy pigtails. Her skin is pale white but she had rosy cheeks and dark red lipstick. She looked like a doll.

"Give me your miraculous," she said when she spotted us, "Or else I will turn all of Paris into toys. Or better yet the world into a giant bouncy ball. HAHAHA" She did a little cackle but she is so little the laugh was so cute. I scanned the girl for the akumatized object but I couldn't find it before the teddy bear tried to punch me. I dodged out of the way just in time when I figured I would have to use a lucky charm.

"Hey kitty, can you distract them for a bit? Thanks." I said.

"Like always m'lady." He replied. I then got to a safe area. I used my lucky charm and I got a...nothing. Nothing showed up. I didn't know why because there is always an object I need to use to help me but this time it didn't work. Was it because I missed a step? No, I haven't been a hero that long ago that I can't remember. I looked at Chat and then realized it did work. I didn't need an object because the plan was in front of me the whole time. Chat's ring glowed my yoyo, the girl's wand, and the small teddy bear on her back. THAT'S IT! The teddy bear on her back was the akumatized object but she is so hard to get to because of the teddy bear sentimonster. There was still a piece missing from my plan which means I am rusty on idea making. Maybe Tikki has an idea so ill just find a place to detransform.

"Chat, hold on a little longer. I'm set back on what I need to do." I shouted at him.

"Just don't take too long before I become a balloon animal." He shouted back. I found an alleyway where no one was there. I transformed and gave Tikki a little macaroon.

"I don't know why I can't find an idea Tikki. First, the lucky charm didn't work. And now I don't know how to solve this. What should I do?" I asked her. "Maybe time will present itself for you to succeed. What objects show up that give you a start?" Tikki asked, trying to figure something out.

"I saw Chat's ring, my yoyo, the girl's wand, and the teddy bear on her back which must be the akumatized object," I said. Tikki's eyes widened as an idea came to her mind.

"I think the yoyo and ring is a hint that it is time to give the miraculous to other holders." She said I knew she was right but how would I present myself without making a big deal and revealing an identity? I'll have to improvise when I get there but for now, I'm going to have to collect Adrien's miraculous. I transformed back and jumped to Chat.

"We have to surrender now. I have a plan." I said to him, He nodded in agreement and ran far away. I swung in the same direction as him. We landed in an alleyway near the house. Chat then landed on the ground and laid down heaving out of breath. I felt bad for him because he did most of the work. I started taking off my miraculous and then Tikki flew out of them as I detransformed. I held my hand out to Adrien who grabbed my hand to stand up. Once he was up I slipped the ring off. I left him with a confused face.

"What are you doing? You said you had a plan and now you're taking my miraculous?". He asked.

"I don't have a plan on defeating the Akuma. But I do have a plan for who the next miraculous holders are. They might have a plan on what to do." I said heading toward the bakery. Adrien followed, still confused about what was happening. We entered the bakery and everyone was in a group chatting about the Akuma. The tv was on and turned to the news. It was about the return of ladybug and chat noir. It also stated how they just randomly disappeared in a fight. But It's because we had to.

"Do any of you know where Vanessa is? I need to speak to her immediately." I said in worry because we are in a rush.

"She went into the bathroom." My mom said. I looked towards the bathroom but the door was wide open. I looked in and no one was there.

"She isn't here though?" I asked. But before anyone could mention anything the news changed.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. I'm Alya Cesaire here with some news about the new sighting of superheroes. Shortly after ladybug and chat noir mysteriously disappeared during the recent Akuma attack a new superhero came into view. We have yet to figure out who she is but it seems that the fight is going on well even by herself. Will we get to figure out who she is and will she defeat the Akuma?" The news reporter said. It showed a picture of someone that looked like a mouse superhero. She was blond with two little buns and the rest of her hair down. Her mask was grey with pink at the top. She had a grey costume with pink gloves and boots. So was her tail which was also a jump rope. But what surprised me was that she had a little pink and grey necklace. That necklace was a miraculous! All of a sudden the girl came into the bakery.

"Do you guys happen to have a jar? I need it to capture the Akuma." She said in a rush. My dad rushed into the kitchen to find one.

"Who are you?" I asked but all she did was wink at me. I have never seen her before and I know every single superhero ever.

"How about you check a special box?" She said, She then toyed with her necklace which led me to believe that she was talking about the miracle box. Just then my dad came in with a jar. She thanked him and then ran out of the bakery. The news then had a showing of two of the same girl. Then another one with the jar we gave her came to meet up. They all nodded at each other. One distracted the akumatized girl and the other sneaked up behind her landing just behind the girl without falling off. She then grabbed the teddy bear and threw it to the girl with the jar. She broke it and the Akuma came out. She opened the jar and captured the Akuma inside of it. The akumatized girl was really angry. But then she turned back into a normal girl. But the big teddy bear was still there. Then the superhero girls were confused. 

Phew! I finally got these three chapters done. I'm up late and it's only a few minutes away from midnight. I can't wait to get in bed and dream off. I can continue the next few chapters tomorrow, on Saturday. But it was still fun to write for you guys. And I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Remember to stay positive.

Love y'all readies<3

-katielove