Chapter 15🦋

A Month Later....

Kenny Was Out At The Club With His Brothers Along With LA And Daryl Chilling. Well, He Was Chilling. They Had Women Dancing All Over Them.

"So How's Married Life Going?" Melvin Asked.

"It's Okay." Kenny Mumbled.

"Just Okay?" Kevon Asked.

"Yeah. Everyday I Come Home Dinner Is Waiting For Me. Everything Is Cleaned. She Has All The Laundry Done. All My Shit Organized. I Can't Think Of The Last Time I Went To The Store. Breakfast In The Morning, Lunch Everyday. All Home Cooked. Then She Has My Schedule So She Can Remind Me Of All My Meetings." He Explained.

"And You're Complaining?" LA Frowned.

"Well, Not Complaining. Its Just I'm Not Used To This. And On Top Of That, She Works And Manages To Keep The Sex Good." Kenny Added.

"She Doing All That? Maybe I Need To Get Me A Girl Who's A Few Years Younger." Daryl Joked.

"Man, Kenny You A Fool. I Woulda Been Made Her Quit That Job. That's A Woman Who's Too Good To Be Working Now. You Better Make Her Fine Ass A Housewife." Melvin Said.

"She Don't Wanna Be No Housewife."

"That's What You Think." LA Shrugged.

"She Definitely Wants To Be A Housewife. She Just Trying To See If She Can Handle It First. Just Wait And See." Kevon Told Him.

Alana...

I Was At Home On The Phone With My Grandma. I Had Already Put Up The Dinner From Earlier And Put Kenny A Plate In The Microwave.

"I Been Thinking About Becoming A Housewife. But I Don't Know How Ken Would Feel." I Blurted.

"A Housewife?" She Asked.

"Yeah. I Mean, I Been Doing All The Housewife Duties. And I Kinda Like It. So I Might Just Quit My Job. If That's What He Wants." I Told Her.

"Oh Okay. Well I'm Sure He'd Like That. Most Men Love A Stay At Home Woman."

"I Know. But I'm Sure He's On His Way Home So I Gotta Go. Bye Granny, I Love You."

"Bye Baby, I Love You Too." She Hung Up.

I Did A Little Straightening Up Around The House And Poured A Glass Of Wine.

Kenny...

I Walked Inside And Heard Music Playing Lowly. I Headed Upstairs And Seen Alana Laying In Bed Rubbing Her Clit As She Fingered Herself. She Quickly Stopped And Stood On Her Knees. I Walked Over To Her And Smacked Her Ass.

"Do I Allow You To Touch Yourself?" I Asked.

"No Daddy." She Shook Her Head.

"So Why Did You Do It?"

"Because I Was Horny And You Left. And I Told You Before But You Said I Had To Wait Until You Came Back." She Said.

"You Know Bad Girls Get Punishments?" I Caressed Her Face.

I Was Expecting Her To Protest And Beg Me Not To Punish Her. But Instead She Only Smiled.

"Handcuffs In The Night Stand." She Pointed.

"Oh, So You Not Scared?" I Wondered.

"I'm A Big Girl, Daddy. I Can Take It."

I Been Knew Alana Was A Freak. She Was A Shy One Though, It Just Took Me To Bring It Out Of Her. And Now That I Have, I'm Surprised. I've Never Met A Woman Who Can Keep Up With My High Sex Drive.

I Started To Rub Her Wet Pussy And She Moaned. I Placed A Finger On Her Clit And Pushed 2 Inside Her. I Started To Finger Her Fast And She Let Out A Small Scream.

I Grabbed Her Chin And Kissed Her Deeply. Our Tongues Met And I Explored Her Mouth. She Placed One Hand On My Shoulder While Draping The Other One Around My Neck. She Pulled Away From The Kiss And Threw Her Head Back As I Added Another Finger.

"Fuckkk Daddy." She Moaned.

I Felt Her Tighten Around My Fingers And Knew She Was Ready To Cum.

"Cum On Daddy's Fingers." I Told Her While Kissing Her Neck.

She Wasted No Time Letting Her Juices Free. I Pulled My Fingers Out And Placed Them To Her Mouth. She Wrapped Her Pretty Mouth Around Them And Sucked All Her Cream Off.

"All Fours. And Give Me A Deep Arch."

She Quickly Did As Said And I Grabbed The Handcuffs She Was Talking About. I Seen A Vibrator Next To It And Grabbed It As Well.

"Give Me Your Hands." I Said.

She Quickly Gave Them To Me And I Put The Cuffs On Her. I Got Undressed And Slid Inside Her With Ease Since She Was Already Wet.

"Uhh, Daddy Your Dick Is So Big." She Moaned. 

I Started To Give Her Slow But Hard Strokes And She Whimpered A Little. I Held Her Waist And Pushed Deeper Inside Her Water Park.

"Shit Baby. You So Wet For Daddy." I Told Her.

I Sped Up The Pace And Watched Her Ass Jiggle With Each Stroke. I Placed The Vibrator On Her Clit And Put It On High. She Let Out A Small Scream As She Threw Her Head Back.

"What's My Name?" I Asked Her.

"Daddy." She Gasped.

"Louder." I Smacked Her Ass.

"Daddy! Fuck You're Daddy!" She Yelled.

"That's Right." I Said.

I Noticed Her Looking In The Mirror, Across From The Bed And Chuckled. I Pulled Her Hair And She Hissed.

"Cum For Me Baby."

She Came And I Flipped Her Over. I Started Fucking Her Again As I Held Her Legs Wide Open. I Choked Her And She Bit Her Lip.

"Ouu Daddy You Fuck Me So Good." She Moaned.

"I Love You Alana."

"I- I Love You Too." She Said.

Vote And Comment Down Below...💕💕