Chapter 12

Narrator POV

After a few days, the rest were discharged from the hospital, continuing school activities and learning. However, the demon slayers sometimes hang out with them after school. Unfortunately, today was the last day of the Demon Slayer leaving the My Hero Academia dimension.

" Nononono, how about some hangout time before they leave," the author said.

Sigh. Fine.

We will do each memory of what each member did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story 1

Kissing Heart 2

" What do you mean I gotta make friends, all I have is-"

" Inosuke, you need to make one, at least. You don't know how long we're going to stay in this place, so get comfortable. " Tanjiro said. " If you do, I'll fight you once we get back." He said, looking at Inosuke, ensuring he was clear on what he said.

Inosuke was shocked but also interested. To not make him smile, he scoffs and looks down. " F-Fine," Inosuke said, finally giving up o his argument. ' Thank you, Inosuke. Now, don't make a scene, or you'll embarrass yourself." Tanjiro said.

* Wait, you're telling me, Inosuke going to explore alone?* the author said.

Yep, isn't that interesting?

Tanjiro walks away, making Inosuke stand completely helpless. He looks around to find something he can do. He looks at a nice convenience store which food on the shelves.

His stomach was growling, so he ran up to the convenience store, seeing spicy food, soft or average drinks, and snacks. He grabs a nice spicy barbecue chip on the stock and looks at 360.

" How do you eat this?" Inosuke thought. He tried biting the edges, the sides, and also the corners. After many attempts, a bell rings of a door opened for a new customer.

Inosuke walked to another aisle of books and mangas everywhere, and it was the most romantic side. Inosuke frowns and then crosses his arms of seeing pictures of a couple hugging or kissing makes him almost barf.

" Oh, nice!"

Inosuke ears move as he turns to see a muscular man with blonde hair spikes. He was holding a  Romance drama of a lady and a man kissing on the novel cover.

" The Kissing Heart 2 is finally here. Now I can read it." The man said. He suddenly turns around to see Inosuke standing there, trying to process and recover what he saw. Just as Inosuke looked at his hair, he immediately recognized him.

Flashback...

Bakugo was looking forward to getting that *I'm strong!* text shirt with a skull, but suddenly Inosuke wanted it as well, and they had an argument and then a fight which made the store manager kick them out of Bakugo's favorite store.

" YOU."

" IT's YOU!"

They both said, glaring at each other. Inosuke started to huff and puff while Bakugo's palms began to blow up a little. " You stole my favorite shirt!" Inosuke said pointing at Bakugo. " You dumbass, you kicked me out of my favorite store! You have the balls to do this-" Bakugo replied while smiling, being accused.

" What'd you say?! I'll kick your ass. Fight me!" Inosuke yelled, making other people from the store wall up. Bakugo realized that drama was going to happen again. He inhaled and exhaled to try to calm down. He then looked at Inosuke, holding a nice spicy barbecue chip. Suddenly he had an idea.

" You like those chips?" Bakugo said with a scary but calm tone. Inosuke calmed down to suddenly think why he asked that after he wanted to fight. He looked at his hand. He was still holding the barbecue chips he wanted, so Inosuke turned to Bakugo.

" So thats what they're called." Inosuke thought. " Yeah, why wanna know?" Inosuke said.

Bakugo's POV

He's toned down a bit. He's like me, but it feels unnatural. He wired his arms down to focus on what I was saying. I doubt he even has the money to buy those chips.

Guess I'll be nice today.

" Give me those chips," I said, having my hand out. " What?! No way! This isn't yours!" Inosuke denied tightening his chips. " Do you even have money to buy that?!" I yelled. " What do you mean by "Money"? What even is that?!" Inosuke exclaimed.

Doesn't he know what money is? This guy sounds like he lives in mother nature or something. I can't just leave him here. He could get arrested quickly! I looked around. It started to get crowded.

" Let me help you."

He looks at me in disbelief as I let my hand out as a sign of trying to help his ass. Suddenly he walked closer to me and gave me the chips. " Huh, what-" 

"You're going to open it, aren't ya? Do it!" Inosuke said. He leaned forward, knowing he really wanted to try those chips. " Fine. Follow me." Bakugo said as he left. He went to the register and bought the Romantic Manga and the Chips, leaving as Inosuke followed him.

Bakugo suddenly noticed Inosuke walking faster, making in front of him. " What's the big deal?" I asked, questioning him. He walks confidently with his chest puffed. " I look like an idiot when I walk behind you. I would rather go front!" Inosuke said. " All you need to do is walk next to me. Other than that, your attention-seeking, you dumbass." I replied.

Oops.

" WHAT'D YOU SAY!" Inosuke yelled. The crowds got caught off-guard, making them a bit frightened. " Okay, okay, chill out! I was kidding! And here's your damn chips. " I said, throwing the chips to him.

NARRATOR POV:

Inosuke was still a bit insecure about taking off his Boar Head in front of many people. So, he decided to walk away to a different place, leaving Bakugo behind. " What, where do you think you're going?!" Bakugo yelled, running to catch Inosuke. Inosuke went to a nice land with many trees of birds chirping. He sits down alone in the grass, taking a breather before taking off his boar head.

For Bakugo found Inosuke and stopped to take a quick breather. " You sure are Damn Fast. What the hell were you doing!" Bakugo said, yelling. His face glowered, looking down at Inosuke.

" I just don't want to show my face around other people."

Bakugo hesitated for a bit of bit thinking of why. " What do you mean, don't tell me you've never taken that "thing" off before-" " Don't call my boar head a thing to you!" Inosuke yelled, tightening his boar. " It- belongs to my... whatever," Inosuke said, lowering his tone. Inosuke looked down, trying to avoid it as much as possible.

Bakugo rethought why he asked that question. Who knows what he's gone, Bakugo thought to himself. He sat down next to him, grabbed the chips, and opened them. Inosuke nodded and took off his board head. Bakugo didn't look so he could be comfortable. Inosuke was inspecting it and took a bite. His eyes dilated, realizing how good this chip was!

" What is this stuff?! This is great!" Inosuke yelled. Inosuke bit another and another faster. How good the flavor was. " Those were one of my favorite chips when I was little. My mom would buy me those to keep me busy." Bakugo explained and yet, giggled a little.

Inosuke looked at Bakugo and wondered what it was like to be raised by human mothers, he thought. " Hey, what's your name?" Inosuke said. " Katsuki Bakugo." He replied. " Kabuki? Weird name."

" What?! It's Katsuki Bakugo! KAT-SU-KI, BA-KU-GO," He yelled and pronounced it one at a time.