Letter One- I still love you

Today it's been a month since you left my life, I don't know where to start this letter, maybe starting with "how are you?", but it would be very hypocritical of me.

You must be asking yourself the reason I'm writing to you after choosing my family over you, but it's true that even I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I miss your hug, the way you smile, our silly conversations at dawn, or it's just that I miss your presence. With each passing day and you aren't on my side it's like the light has left my life.

Any the way things ended up between us was not the way i wanted, i will never forgive myself for all the things i told you i lied about a lot of things but the main thing was when i told you that I didn't love you anymore. Any, this month without you made me realize that I've loved you since the first time I saw you, I still remember how you looked in a blue dress that highlighted your honey-colored eyes, your hair was down with the curls flying, you were so beautiful that night.

I still remember watching you from across the room, you seemed to belong in another world, while all the girls danced and were dying to find a good husband, you'd rather stay reading your book in a quiet corner, but then your mom made you put the book down and go dancing with some men, i can't even count the times my eyes rolled back every smile they make for you. So to escape the suitors you went to the garden and I couldn't hold back and followed you, I remember as if it were today your expression when you saw me, so scared, but also so strong and imposing, so imposing that you punched me in the face and that's where our story began.

Any, my love every night I remember our first dance, the night was clear and the sky was starry, you were dressed in a green dress, your hair was tied in a bun, you were alone crying because of the fight with your mother, with every tear that came out of your eyes was a piece of my heart to be broken. So I approached and after a few minutes you noticed my presence.

Flashback

Any: Go Josh, I'm not in the mood to hear another one of your ironic comments about how silly and weak I am.

Josh: As tempted as I am to do this, I won't. I came to check on you, you didn't look well when you ran out of the dinner table.

Any: I'm fine, now that you've verified that, you can go.

*Then Josh approaches slowly and touches Any's hand, with the other hand touches her face.

Any (with a racing heart): What are you doing?

Josh (smiling): watching how beautiful you are, did I ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?

Any: No, because you only say rude things about me. I don't know it means so much to me.

Josh: Maybe because you punched me in the face, and I don't get involved with you because I don't like you, in fact it's the opposite.

Any (panting): What do you mean by that?

*Josh puts his hand around her waist and brings her body closer to his, the two look at each other for a while, until they start dancing to PERFECT- Ed Sheeran.

Any: Josh

Josh: shhh

*Then Josh brought his lips to hers and kissed her, an intense kiss filled with passion, passion that he kept all this time in his heart.

Flashback over

How I wish I could go back to that night! I just wanted you to know that my love for you will never end, no matter who you are with, or where you are, I will always with all my strength, truly, completely love you. Forgive me for everything my love, I'll be waiting for your answer, but if you don't want to I'll understand.

Of your knight
Josh beauchamp ❤️