Letter two - Always with you

Hi Any, Noah told me you're getting married, congratulations I think. This man is very lucky, I hope he knows the jewel he has in his hands, unfortunately I only knew after losing.

I was waiting for you to answer, but it looks like you've decided to move on. I hope this is what you really want and not another one of your mother's decisions. When your brother gave me this news, it was like the ground didn't exist anymore and I was in free fall. My heart hurts so much that I had to write to you again, even though I knew I shouldn't, But I need to know if you're happy, I need to know if that's what you want.

I remember when I was the guy you were going to marry, I was the guy you loved, I was the one you wanted to spend every day of your life with, but I blew it. If I could go back I would never have agreed to marry Taylor, but if I didn't, my family would be broke. I still remember your expression when I told you I wasn't going to marry you anymore, I could see the pain in your eyes and that was enough to make me want to die right there in your arms.

Baby, I deserve this, I deserve to see you marry someone else and be happy, because I had this opportunity and I let it slip away. But just imagining another man touching you, having her smile, kissing your lips, It makes me so angry that I want to kill him with my own hands. But I no longer have that right.

As hard as I try I can't believe you've forgotten me, how can anyone forget everything we had? I need to believe that you still remember, that you're still deep inside love me. But if you don't remember I will make you remember.

Flashback

Any (with eyes closed): where are we?

Josh: It is surprise!

Any: You know I HATE surprises Josh beauchamp

Josh: Okay, calm down, we're here.

*Josh takes his hands away from Any's eyes.

Any (amazed by the view): OMG JOSH, It's beautiful here, what is this place?

Josh: I knew you would like it, we are in the secret garden of my house, I used to come here when I was little and I wanted to be alone

Any: It's beautiful, but why did you bring me here?

Josh: So we can be alone and I can do this

*Josh approaches Any and gives her a soft kiss on the lips, then pulls her closer and stares into her eyes.

Josh: Have I told you how much I love your eyes?

Any (smiling): Every time we're together

*Then Any approached and kissed Josh and the two stayed like that for a long time, enjoying each other's company, telling stories and dancing.

Josh: Any has something I want to tell you

Any: What is?

*Josh takes something from the basket they had taken and kneels down.

Josh: Any, I can't stop thinking about you, I want you every minute, I need you more than the oxygen I breathe, you are my everything and I can't wait to spend the rest of my days by your side, so Any Gabrielly Rolim Soares do you agree to marry me?

Any (crying): Of course I accept my love

*Then Josh put the ring made of silver with a huge blue diamond stone on his finger, and the two kissed to the sound of ALL OF ME- John Legend

Flashback over

My Any, I beg you not to marry this man, I'll drop everything here and go get you, just answer this letter saying yes. My princess, please stay with me, I can't bear to see you with someone else. But if you don't want to, fine, but remember what I asked you in that secret garden?

Flashback

Josh: My princess, can i tell you something?

Any: Of course my love

Josh: I want to grow old with you, I want to be able to sit on the porch with you by my side and our grandchildren running through the garden and when the time comes I want to die in your arms

Any: I want that too my life, but don't think about death, let's just think about life okay?

Josh: Okay, but do you promise that when the time comes you'll let me die in your arms?

Any: Ok, I promise

Flashback over

So my dear, I end this letter by reinforcing this request, even if you are with someone else and you don't love me anymore, please allow me to die in your arms, so that at least before departing this life, I have the joy of seeing you one last time. Be happy my life!!

Of your knight
Josh Beauchamp ❤️

Epilogue

Four years later

*Horses approach, Josh gets out of his carriage

Any: Children come, your father has arrived

*Kids run and jump on their father's lap

Children: Dad, finally you're back, we missed you.

Josh: Dad missed you guys a lot too, and I have surprises for you

Children: GIFTS EEEE

*kids run out and Any jumps on Josh's lap and he spins her in the air

Any: I missed you so much, I couldn't wait to have you back

Josh: Oh my love, every minute away from you is an eternity, I also brought you something

*Josh picks up a necklace with a sun and moon pendant

Any (crying): Josh, it's beautifu

Josh: It represents our love, you are the sun that lights up my life and I am your moon that lights up your night. I thank you every day for replying to that letter

Any: I'm the one who thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for taking me out of the dark my moon.

*The children run to their parents' laps, Josh looks at Any and at that moment she thanked him for giving love a new chance.

End!!