𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

✧⭒✦⭒✧

✧⭒✦⭒✧

[𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱]

Please note that I tend to write on the darker side of things and discuss my topics very seriously and explicitly. This means that there will be potentially triggering content in this story as it is written. However, I will keep the trigger warning list always up to date, and at the beginning of any chapters that will need it, I will add a small list there as well. I don't want anyone blind-sided by my content, and I appreciate you even clicking this open. I totally get if you would rather not read this, but as of this moment, my trigger warning list is really bland and only has a few items. I swear to update you all when it will get severe—and if you know me, it will get intense, lmfao. So, thank you for picking this story, and I hope you decide to read it :)

Also, please note that the grammar won't be a hundred percent correct, as this is only a side WIP, and I won't be really editing it. So, I apologize for any grammatical or spelling issues that you may encounter ;-;

✦⭒✧⭒✦

[𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆]

❝𝐈𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.❞

The Fates have declared a newborn girl to bring the destruction of the gods with her death. The moment she is to enter Hades' realm, Olympus would fall and, with that, bring a wave of death throughout the world.

The girl was marked from a young age with the Fate's signal of a prophecy told, marred onto her skin. She couldn't run from the prophecy, and neither could the gods. That's when they declared her a protector—a god to watch over her and learn of a way for her to live forever.

They never accounted for the possibility that they had just launched Fate's prophecy into motion with that one declaration. They also never accounted that the man they sent in for the job would ignore their commands and take the situation into his own hands.

Follow the story of the girl prophesized to die and the god that looks after her.

✧⭒✦⭒✧

[𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀]

violence, swearing, gore, mentions of blood, death, abuse (emotional, physical, and mental), mental illness (to be added), [MORE TO BE ADDED]

✦⭒✧⭒✦

[𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁]

i. experiment on me—halsey, ii. lost in the fire—the weeknd, iii. new magic wand—tyler, the creator, iv. compass—the neighbourhood, v. jealou$y—the neighbourhood, vi. love's gonna get you killed—samtozi, vii. savior—no/me, viii. the sun—the naked and famous, ix. rogue—dnmo,   x. throw me to the wolves—future royalty, xi. say something—danny george, xii. alibi—pham, xiii. someone else—rezz, xiv. cross—echos

✧⭒✦⭒✧

[𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁]

Copyright © 2022 by Arryn Woulfe

All rights reserved. This book or any portion there of may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is my book; steal it and I reserve the literal right to sue your fucking ass. Don't like it? Hit the road. :)

 :)