Sanemi Shinazugawa bio

Name: Sanemi Shinazugawa 

Eye color: White 

Hair color: Pale purple eyes  

Height: 5'10

Age: 15  

Body: Muscular with scars 

Personality: Very aggressive, hot headed, stubborn, sometimes pushy, cold, sometimes calm, nice, love animals. 

Likes: Yeager family, Mikasa, training, killing titans and demons, training cadets, tea, levi, getting stronger, petra, hanji, levi squad, cleaning, genya, masachika. 

Dislikes: Military MPs, Pastor nick, weak people, demons, titans, eren nearly getting killed, Marley, Magath, zeke, getting insulted. 

Looks/Uniform: 

Nichirin blade:

Breathing Style: Wind Breathing

First From: Dust Whirlwind Cutter-The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern. 

Second Form: Claws-Purifying Winds-The user lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above their heads and unleashes four vertical slashes at once down on the enemy resembling claws. 

Third Form: Clean Wind Storm Tree-The user unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around their body body that can defend them from incoming attacks and slice up their surroundings.  

Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm- The user releases several slashes above them from below their target.  

Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind-The user creates several circular arched slashes that increase in size above their target.   

Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist-The user rotates their body in a uppercut movement, creating an arching slash. 

Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gust-The user leaps in the air while swinging their blade which generates gale-force winds to shred their opponent apart. 

Eighth Form: Primary Gale Slash-The user leaps in the air and swing their which generates circular torrents of wind that can slices up their opponent instantly.  

Ninth form: Idaten Typhoon-The user backflips in the air and while upside-down, unleashes a powerful gust of  that slashes apart anything below.  

Abilities:

Demon slayer mark: When sanemi has the mark his strength and reflexes become faster and every-time he strikes his strikes become fast and swift. 

Inhuman speed and reflexes: Sanemi has good speed and a lot of speed when running leave and the wind will surround him making him go extremely fast and his reflexes are good too when meditating if someone was to bother him he can slice them without standing up.  

Immense stamina and Endurance: Sanemi posses extreme stamina when using wind breathing  he can go all out and his endurance is amazing if he get seriously injured he can still fight despite being heavily injured.  

Immense strength: Due to the years of harsh training to become a demon slayer sanemi has know to posses a lot of strength to lift anything up with one hand and is strong enough to break anything with his hands. 

Marechi: Sanemi's blood is one of the rarest blood types making it intoxicating and mouth watering to any demons. When ever demons smell his blood they start to salivate and lose focus making it easier for sanemi to kill them.  

Muscle control: Sanemi can control his own muscles to an extent and use it to close up fetal wounds from opening in the middle of battle and allows him to fight longer periods of time.  

A/N: I know this is a new story and i would work on the other one but this story came in my mind and my gears were turning so i had to make and anyway guys enjoy the bio. 580 Words.