Meeting the jaegers

(3RD POV)  

Inside the walls of shiganshina where citizens where doing their businesses from by food and doing clothes to kids playing with there friends and family as in a alleyway Sanemi appears on the ground as he starts to look around his Surroundings and where he is. 

(Sanemi POV) 

I wake up and see i'm in some sort of town as i realized truth teleported me without warning as i angrily talk to myself.  

Sanemi: That prick! When i'm done in this world i swear i'm gonna rip his head off with my bare hands! *Sighs* Now then. here the hell am i?

I look around to see the people dressed differently as i look and see a wall that's 50 meters tall as i walk around some people stare at me as i go talk to one of the civilians as i tap his shoulder and he speaks to me.  

Civilian: Yes, how may i help you?

Sanemi: Sir. I'm new around here, can you tell me where i am?

Civilian: Sure. Your shiganshina south side of wall rose and the the other walls.

Sanemi: There's more walls?

Civilian: Yeah kid. This is wall maira. There's also Shenna and rose. These walls has protected us from titans for a 100 years.  

I was shocked that these people were protected by 50 foot walls for a 100 years as he ask me a question. 

Civilian: Hey not to be rude but, where'd you get those scars?

Sanemi: Excuse me? *Tick mark forms* 

Civilian: *Stammers* I'm not being rude! It's just, they look a little creepy. But there's a good doctor in this city if you like to see him. 

Sanemi: Oh yeah? How good is this doctor that you say he is? 

Civilian: Well. One time there was a pandemic that nearly killed everyone but he cured ever last one who were infected and he became the greatest doctor in this city.  

I was shocked to that a mere doctor was able to cure everyone in this city especially a pandemic as i ask the man where his house is.  

Sanemi: Wheres his house of i may ask?

Just go down that road their make a few turns and ya'll find hid house. 

Sanemi: Ok thanks.

I jump on a rooftop and start jumping and running on the roofs as i enter my thoughts. 

Sanemi: *Thoughts* So a great doctor mange to cure this entire city from a plague. Huh?  Lets see if what he said is true. 

As i'm jumping i hear a cry of pain. 

???: Ouch!

I stop and go to the source where a kid with yellow hair was surrounded by tree big kids as the bully's talk to him.