Ghost/ Virus OC

My OC is called GLITCHY. His real name is Collar Computer. He is a virous that had been experimented on, but because the computer brand kept receiving the same virous, they ended up bringing the virous to life. And from the insanity of the new born creature, they all died in the progress. From the time of his birth, he has gain control of his mind and is one of the reasons for the previous murders. But the only people he kill are the people who work for tech supporting jobs. He despised the fact that they would just delete a various instead of setting it free, because he felt pain whenever they did. He would then locate the source and kill at least 4 people in the building. He had completely black skin and cloths that glitch when he's nervous (24/7). He's also able to travel throw screens and look throw secure profiles (Government) and throw deleted things. He's also able to control tech, and it's systems. He's a shy person that hates talking. He also likes to kill little kids that break electronics for no reason. He likes reading, anima, music (K-pop and jazz), paperwork, also he's a huge gentleman. He hates loud noises, humans, and to much blood. His favourite part to eat from the human body is the brain since he's able to see their memory's. He's around 6.17 feet, and if you want to know how he looks like, then here's a picture.

(I think the bat wings and top hat are cute. Also, the flames are data and memories from the people he's killed.