1. Arliho - Town of Mystery

Your POV 

Your POV 

I sighed looking outside the window of the car. Here I am back in my hometown which I left after the tragic incident of my mothers' death. 

Now I am back here after my father's death. All alone 17-year-old orphan kid. This place reminds me a lot of my painful yet happy childhood which I want to keep as well as forget.

This isn't how I wanted my life to be ...Yet destiny and fate love to play with me a lot. My father died two weeks before in Busan where he went alone for business purposes. 

So, I came back to Korea and my kind Aunt decided to adopt me and take me to my grandparent's house. The house that I left when I was 6 years old. The house that haunts me till now. 

There is a reason why I left this place, that's because my grandparents were murdered in that house by a wolf and my mother too was killed in the town by the same wolf right in front of my eyes. Funny... isn't it? How can wolves be there in town right? 

Though the murders were done by wolves no one seemed to believe me. They said it was a thief or something, but I am damn sure it's a wolf. But who would believe a 6-year-old kid right?! Since that day my father took me to New York where he made company himself. My father was the CEO of a gaming company alongside being a scientist.

Since that day my father restricted me, to have any contact with the town or with any of my friends here. Talking about them I missed those three idiots. I wonder how they'll react seeing me. 

I missed them a lot! I don't even know how they are though I have contact with one of their fathers. Well, since I am traumatized and depressed, Dad decided to keep in contact with one of their fathers who was a psychologist.

My train of thought was interrupted when a loud knock on the window was heard. 

"Come out darling "My aunt's voice from outside rang in my ears as I nodded to her. Sighing heavily, I slumped my bag on my back as I got out of the car, shutting the door behind me. 

I looked at the house in awe not knowing what to say

I looked at the house in awe not knowing what to say. It was different from the last time I was here. Aunt already told me the house was renovated but I didn't think about it so much.