Chapter one

Blank hated when Dark called him in for meetings. It was either about something he did or Anti did. He didn't think he did anything wrong this time. His ink black eyes scanned the hallway into Darks office. The closer he walked to the door the more the grey walls went to a more black colour, not the same shade of black of Blanks eyes but somewhat close. He looked at the door to see a white door which contrasted heavily with the walls seemingly draining the hallway of colour. He got close enough to the door to where he could turn the knob. He shifted the book in his hands to his left hand before he put his hand on the knob and twisted.

He shut his eyes, expecting a large light to scare him but that didn't happen. He opened his eyes slowly to be greeted with a black room. Not much in the room besides a white desk and an office chair. Blank took a few steps into the room. He didn't see anyone in the chair.

"Erm, you wanted to see me, Dark?" Blank called.

"Sit." A voice rung out from the room. It was high pitched and almost hurt Blanks ears. It sounded like a constant whining, almost ringing in his ears.

Blank glanced down and saw a white stool chair had appeared. It might have been from the kitchen but he didn't really question it. He sat on the chair, clasping the leather book in his hands. He looked at the floor, slightly noticing that he was trembling. The trembling wasn't really something he could control. It was most likely due to the amount of fear he was feeling in the moment. He looked up when he heard the sound of the the chair in front of him being sat on.

He looked up to see Dark in front of him. The same red and blue aura, black slightly curly hair and grey scale colourscheme Blank never fully remembered was infront of him. Blank slumped back into his seat. He waited to get yelled at, despite the fact Dark had never yelled at him. The thought would always cross his mind from time to time even if Dark had said he wouldn't hurt him. Dark sat straight up, arms leaning slightly on the desk and hands held together.

"I wanted to talk about your latest...Achievement." Dark made eye contact despite the fact it didn't look like Blank had eyes, well he did but they almost seemed like he was unable to see.

"Okay but Anti said he wanted to roast marshmallows with a handmade flame thrower and he convinced me to join in." Blank mumbled.

A puzzled expression went over Darks face. "What? No, that isn't an achievement Blank. That's being reckless. And I do need to talk to Anti about the flame throwers."

Blank nodded and put the book onto his lap so he could put his hands into his hoodie pockets. He did own other items of clothing but the hoodie he owned had this strange feeling of comfort. He tried to straighten his posture to look more like Dark. Earlier, he looked as if he would curl up into a ball at any moment but if he just tried to look like Dark did then he could be more intimidating.

"What I intended to discuss was that you seem to be getting better being around us. We, technically I, know how stressful it can be to be to be in a house with people you do not know well but I think you are better off here than with Ethan." Dark spoke in a more calmer tone than what Blank had seen with Anti.

Blank never found anything wrong with Ethan. He liked living with him but Mark did suggest that Blank get to know more people. Before moving in here, he had heard comments about Dark and Anti from both Jack and Mark. Anti seemed to be more chaotic and attention seeking than Dark while Dark seemed to be more reserved and less willing to speak what was on his mind. Blank felt more like the middle of both of them if not more. He was quiet and when he did talk, it never was as loud as Dark and Anti when they'd have fights. Nothing too bad, mostly them fighting over who did what and to not do certain dangerous things.

"I...appreciate that you seem to like me staying here." Blank muttered.

He wanted to go back into his room and wait until Dinner was ready. In a lot of ways, he acted like a teenager despite being an adult. Dark nodded at Blanks words. Blank took hands out of his pockets and noticed he wasn't trembling as much anymore. He grabbed the book and held it close to his chest again. He glanced at Dark while trying to make eye contact. Blank didn't notice or care that his leg was moving. The heel of his orange and white sneaker hitting the void like floor.