✦ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

"WHO HAS the most stickers?" Muzan's voice rang loudly through the fortress

"WHO HAS the most stickers?" Muzan's voice rang loudly through the fortress. "I got 407," Muzan said with a raised eyebrow and a proud smile on his face. "Nakwime," Y/n chriped happily as she smiled brightly at Muzan. Muzan froze. Nakime smiled with a small blush of embarrassment creeping up on to her cheeks.

Muzan then scooped the small child out of Akaza's arms and bounced her happily in his arms. "You know that your Dad is always here for you, right?" Muzan said with a small smile. "Don't you think I deserve those stickers? I've been accompanying you wherever you are in your life," Muzan said– he started guilt tripping the little girl. "And you didn't bother to give your own father more stickers?" he frowned.

The girl looked guiltily at Muzan. "Yweah, I think you deserve more stickers for being the best Father in thwis world," Y/n beamed before she slapped nearly every sticker she had– out of guilt and out of love. When he turned around to face his army, they stifled in a laugh as his face was covered in stickers, a smile present behind the mask of stickers. "Wonderful."

"Oh look, my stickers are about to finish again," she pouted before patting Muzan's chest. "Let me down, I need to stock my stickers," Y/n said. "Open your box," Nakime stood up and walked towards her. Y/n looked at her curiously and opened the box. A strum was heard as a pile of stickers fell in the box. "Oh, it's on," Daki smirked. For some reason, getting stickers from this child alone made their hearts thump faster. Adrenaline running through.

"Oh darling, it's been so long since I saw you!" Urogi exclaimed brightly as he held Y/n tightly in his arms– he managed to snatch her out of Muzan' grip. Muzan reached his hand out to grab his lovely Y/n once again until Urogi hissed loudly at him, Shoga must've influenced him in his fear too much. Muzan was taken back and he looked offended.

"You give me back my child right now," he commanded. Urogi hissed distatefully at Muzan. "Oh don't be like that Papa, I wanna spend my time with my babysitters," Y/n beamed in content. Muzan growled and sighed. "Right, anything for you, my dearest," he said with a tint of jealousy in his voice. "We should go to more festivals soon," Urogi grinned.

"Yweah! That sounds lovely," Y/n beamed at the thought of spending time with her happiness. A smack echoed through the infinity fortress and Y/n had smacked about twn stickers on Urogi. She giggled childishly. "I love you," she said giddlily. "I love you more," Urogi smiled, he blinked with dotted eyes when Y/n was out of his grasp.