part 6

So like izuku and rae cuddle and sleep in izuku's dorm room's bed while youshino and rokuro cuddle up on a futon which izuku bought in his room for them

Uraraka witnessed everything and was heartbroken but now that she knew izuku was taken by the three and that he might soon become a father, she felt that it would now be easier to get over him. But... it won't be easy for her.

Uraraka decided to apologise to both rae and izuku and start over.

She would've continued to go after izuku even if anyone was dating him but now that he is about to be a father, she just cannot or she won't be able to live with the guilt

Ura: hey- uh rae, I'm sorry for what happened in the past, I was just too obsessed with deku-kun to that I was wrong.

Rae: it's ok, I guess your could come to our hangout, if you want ofcourse.

Ura: yeah sure, who all are going to hangout with you guys??

Izu: well, it's kachhan, rae Rokuro, yoshino, me, then rae's brother and kacchan's sister. 

Ura: wait bakugo is hanging out with you guys!?

Izu: well yeah...

Ura: ohhh, well maybe I could find someone from your hangout, maybe your brother rae.

Rae: well about that...
Rae: if you even try, a certain angry red eyed pomeranian might try to choke you to death.

Ura: wait... WHAT!?
Ura: bakugo's gay!?

Izu: lol, he ain't bakugo, he's bakugay

Rae: lol, but yeah he's gay and my brother can't even see anything other then him so yeah

Rae: maybe you could go for Kat's sister, I mean she's mesmerizingly beautiful. Plus her personality is really good too. 

Ura: nice, but see, I support lgbtq+ and stuff but im not into girls, I'm straight. 

Rae: we'll see about it 😏

Anyways this is the end of part 6, hope you enjoy. Bye

Word count: 325 😊