chapter 1 - bringing them here

Chapter 1 - bringing them here!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Host talking"
'Host thinking'
[ Story being displayed ]
/System\

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Your highness! Where are we!" OgRosalyn yells.

"I don't know but it doesn't seem dangerous in any way" Alberu says.

Choi Han spots the Henituse and then he sees Cale ( Also Beloved by the readers and Gods Favorite)

"WHAT is HE doing HERE!" Choi han yells.

Cale just scoffed once he heard Choi han's voice.

"Choi han calm down first we need to know where we are" Rosalyn says while trying to calm him down.

"Noona's right hyung just calm down" lock says to Choi han.

'Hmm I don't feel any mana' Alberu says.

°Everyone else arrives including side characters and villains°

"Where are we!" A bunch of voices are heard.

A light blue orb comes out in the middle of the white room with a multiple white Couches and Chairs
( P.S - there's table in front of each couch and chair)

The light blue orb turns into a person with blue dress, brown hair and eyes and with ears.

"Hello!" I say to them, then they suddenly grab there weapons.

"Who are you and what do you want!" The king of Roan kingdom yells at me.

"My name is Shy the God of Dreams and Nightmares" I say.

'Why did they suddenly freeze I'm not like that stupid god of death always whining' I think.

"And as for what I want, I want to help you for you are walking on the path of destruction and sadness" I say.

"What do you mean past of Destruction and sadness?" Deruth says.

"Well i pity you is all, so your gonna react to your alternative selves, also dont worry time has stopped so if your ever gone for year or two, time will still stay the same and dont ask how i did it i just had to ask for a favor from a god to do it" I said in a stern voice.

"I see and I'm guessing the chairs and couches are for all of us?" Lock asks.

"Yes they are, on the right the good people on the left the bad people and the middle the dragons and Cale henituse" I said.

I snapped my fingers and they all are seated in there respected places.

"Wait! Why am I sitting with dragons with dragons!" Cale said, btw he is sitting in front of the dragons not beside them.

"Simple really"I say going into my wolf form, and hop onto his lap, and food appears on the table including the others.

"Your my favorite Cale so I gave you the best seat" I said.

Cale looks at me with disbelief and think 'don't look at me like that its creepy'

"Cale.. Even if you are 'trash' your still my favorite"I said while putting my right paw out and blankets and pillows appear on the couches and chairs.

"Make yourselves comfy you'll be here for a while, you may eat the food don't worry I'm not charging you for it" I said.

"Excuse me Miss..?" Tasha asks.

"Shy, call me Shy, Tasha" I say while yawning.

"Ah yes Shy, are the 'they' not gonna attack us?" Tasha points to the villains.

"Ah don't worry there's an invisible barrier" I said.

"Ah okay" Tasha says

After ALMOST everyone gets comfy, a black screen appears and scene starts playing.

°Rules°
1. No fighting/Violence
2. Open minded to the AU
3. Be nice to anyone in this room
4. No using Mana ( I forbid you from using mana)

-°-°-

/Loading scene..\

.

/Scene Loaded..\