The Note

"To whom it may concern,
I have been through the worse as well as better ones but this, this is way more than what I can take. I never wanted to be the cause of sadness for you people, never in a million years, but I just am not able to go through all of this,not alone. This ache inside my heart will kill me sooner or later so it doesn't matter if I killed myself tonight. I wanted  to be healed, I wanted  to be okay , I wanted to smile again but it will never be the same again. You know its so hard to talk or write anything when you want to kill yourself, I, from the bottom of my heart apologize to everyone upon whom I'd be inflicting pain by doing this, but I believe that ending my life is what will heal me, that's what will make me feel alright. The world will carry on, but people, my people, I just want you to know that sometimes a Lie can destroy someone's life, It can rip off a human soul, be honest even if it's the hardest thing to do, I learned it the hard way, unfortunately.
I have always been an ordinary girl whom people never liked but there was this one person in my life I shall never forget. Low, you're the only one I had, I am sorry for all the pain I'd be causing for you, but you know, you can find me up above there in the stars whenever you miss me. Even though I won't be able to talk to you, but I, for sure, will listen. And  I'm sorry I'll not be here to see you grow old and maybe toothless, but I will always be by your side, you will always feel me. Just carry on with your life and take care of  Ma & Pa.  And just remember that I love you so much, you were not just a brother for me,  you were my best friend. But you know, sometimes, we have to let go.
Your Sister
-Lie"

"Wake up! Please!", I heard someone saying this to me.
I slowly  opened my eyes but it hurt to see the light so I closed them again.
I heard someone crying, and when i concentrated on the voice, "Aunty!", I screamed.
"Low!", she said it at the top of her voice.
"Where am I?" "Why are you crying?" is what I asked with my eyes still closed.

Before I could say anything further she began, "You know last night when I showed you that note, you fainted after reading it. We tried to be patient and hoped you will come back to us soon but you didn't, so here we are, again in the hospital."

You know, Life has these strange, very strange moments, contained in it. When you visit a friend or a relative in a hospital, it's kind of a formality to visit them, most of the people don't go there because, you know, like they actually care. And everyone who visits the patient seems to be in control of the situation and doesn't seem to have a fear that he/she might lose the patient at any moment. Most of them don't take it seriously. And it's a truth though, that when a person dies, even the ones who have been seeing that person on a daily basis forget that if he/she ever existed, after some time. But you know, this is life and everybody is mean in some way, & It always rains the hardest on the people who deserve the sun, so you can't blame anyone for this. I don't know why  I am writing all this, but you know, We don't see the things the way they are, we see them the way we are. All that I said may seem normal & even senseless to most of you, but for me, these things are not normal. I guess, I'm one hell of an over-thinker.