Stardust

"We see the things which we intend to look for in the first place", wrote the teacher on this big ass White Board. I didn't know what was that all about, so,I just sat there staring at those words.
"Did you bring the...", "Look at his hair...", "I'm going to beat you after this class!", there were too many people in the room whispering
the stuff. The teacher seemed to be so busy looking for something in his bag. In the meanwhile, I started observing things, there were two doors,one for exiting the room obviously and the other one was of a place where we do, i suppose lots of things, once we enter this place and do the thing,
A: We feel relaxed immediately &
B: We Lose a comparable fraction of our weight, no, not the gym, The TOILET.
There was a fan and 8 windows exactly on my right side, there was a clock hanging up there above the board that seemed to have been dead for as much as a year or two, judging by its condition.There were 'ladies' on one side of the room and opposite to them were us, 'The Gentlemen'.
There were no separate desks for the students. One desk could accommodate 3 students easily. In my neighborhood was a gentleman too busy eating his tiffin and in his neighborhood was a seemingly book-nerd, reading something from his book. In front, there were three men, one holding the middle one by
his arms and the other one tickling his axilla. All of this was kinda new for my eyes, for it had been 3 years or so since I had attended a school. And behind me there was this great legend that plays an imperative role in building a society, Hard & usually Rough, Yes, I'm talking about the Wall.
And then I started to notice people in the room, everyone seemed pretty normal to me but this one guy sitting 2 rows ahead of me, His backpack's front was printed with an image of Barbie & his desk-mates were bantering him, I wondered if he had mistakenly took his sister's bag today,because why would one's parents buy such a girly bag for their son?

"Alright Children! If we are done chattering, shall we kickoff today's chapter?",asked the teacher with this horrifying mustache. I didn't notice his mustache when he made his entrance, it was kooky and kinda grotesque. I tried to concentrate on my book but when i turned my gaze on him, I found something in his hand, a piece of stick! I guess it was that one thing he was looking for in his bag when we first started. I wondered why would he have a stick in his hand, maybe to point out things from the board.
"Everyone,Silence please!"
"I see a new face today" and on hearing this, I made an eye contact with him for the first time and all of a sudden I found myself jittering. I guess I was too loath to even answer anything in front of so many people. So, I kinda hunkered in order to make sure he doesn't see me.
"Introduce yourself, kid", asked the teacher. I didn't know what got
into me at that moment, I sat there without spitting out a single word, I just don't know why.
"What part of introduce yourself didn't you understand? Huh?", He asked and No, he didn't sound nice at all this time,
"Um...", I tried to begin and he suddenly shouted,"Stand up!,You're supposed to stand up while answering your teacher."Woah, what an oddball he was. I stood up, feeling abashed, and began,
"I'm Low & I'm sorry". He smirked and said, "Welcome Low, & sorry". Whole class burst into laughter and I felt humiliated in some way. My sorry was meant for the earlier scene but anyways I didn't say anything back.
I don't know if anyone notices these things in real life but I was one of those people who take even the
tinniest of things seriously, you know, who are overly-sensitive to everything that happens to them in life.
I started to regret my decision to come here but then it was totally Dad's decision to send me here so I didn't do anything at that time, I 'couldn't', actually.One can't just walk past these situations.
"Do you mind telling me why are you here in the middle of the year, where were you all this time?", he asked. I didn't know what to say to him. I just remained silent "Eh,Anyways, be seated.", he asked in a lousy manner. I sat and wondered why didn't I answer his question. Maybe I didn't want them to know about my disease,or maybe I didn't want them to know about Lie.
Somehow, I tried to distract my mind from these thoughts and opened the 7th chapter on the book as Mr Idon'tknowwho asked us to do. And by then, I figured he was our English teacher. 'The Daffodils', was the name of this chapter that he called a Poem. William Wordsworth was the poet. And then we all started reading
it out loud, one by one, para-wise. Whoopsie Woop! It was my turn. And I came to realize that I've no idea at which line did the last person stop reading,even though I tried to find the Paragraph but
suddenly, " Well,Why don't you come over here and read it out loudly in front of everyone?", asked the Teacher.
Doesn't your heart pound & your knees turn to jelly when you get up to
speak or say something in public? Haven't you ever wished to go invisible when you had to walk into a roomful of strangers? Does your heart pound frantically
& your throat turns dry when you are to stand up in a group to ask a question? Well, It's probably a good thing.And just so you know, lots of great people have
been the same way, you know, being painfully shy about public speaking and awkward about meeting strangers is normal.
"Come here, dammit!", he yelled.
I began to realize that it would have been much, much better If i had made some sort of acquaintance here, at least that person would've pointed out the line I was supposed to start reading from.I made my way to the front and there I was, everyone's eyes were on me and this made me feel even more nervous.
"Your Highness, Am I supposed to send you an invitation card to ask
you to read your Paragraph now?", he asked.
"Um... Uh... I actually don't know from which line i have to start reading,Sir.", I told him while hesitating badly.I could feel the lava erupting inside his head, I started having cold feet but he replied. "Well, noticing your nervousness and shivering, I am giving you a chance, you can ask your fellow mates
to point out the paragraph for you", he said. I didn't know for which deed God chose to be merciful to me at that time. Mr Idon'tknowwho had that look on his face as if I had extremely pissed him off. Any of it was not my fault though,anyone at such a situation would probably feel the same way i felt.
It felt like I was losing my mind but I had to ask someone anyway so I asked this one guy who was chuckling over all of this, to point it out to me. I kinda felt an urge to punch his damn face but then it was my first day and I looked like a skinny monkey who'd die just out of one good punch so I decided to focus on what was serious at that time, like reading the paragraph. So I began,
"For oft, when on my couch I lie, In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye, Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils."
Somehow I managed to go through the day fairly yet not so greatly. I've been here in the schoolyard for like 30 minutes now, waiting for dad to take me home since my parents didn't want me to travel by School bus. I was sitting on one of the side porches of the School and this guy happened to be sauntering towards me and gave his feet a rest after, I guess, being bone-tired by pacing here and there in the playground.
"Um Hey ", asked the kid with a smile. "Hi", I smiled back.
"Are you a new comer?",He
asked.
"Yep, What's your name?", I replied.
"Billy, & yours?", was his answer.
"Um It may sound a bit awkward, It's Low", I told him while feeling a bit insecure, I didn't know what for, maybe it was just my name or whatever.
"Hahahhahaah, Um... Uh... Sorry, Hahahh, Pardon please.", he answered with this.
"No, It's okay, You're not
the first one ", I told him.
"I'm in 5th grade, What about you?", was his question.
"Well, I'm 7thie",was my answer.
And with that, I saw my dad show up. I stood up and went running towards him without saying a word to Billy, It felt weird though, but i thought it's okay. So, I beamed at Dad, asked him why he was so late and he told me he was having too many irons in the fire. We waited for the bus and after a few minutes, the bus arrived and we headed towards the boring place, my home. I thought of telling dad about all the weird things that happened today but I kind of felt ashamed of them, so i chose not to bring them over and rather decided to watch the sunset & tried to get
these thing off my mind.
I don't know why do I find sunsets so fascinating than sunrise, but then Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it.
And which means that day & night are linked in a way that few things are, there cannot be one without the other yet they can't exist at the same time. Isn't it weird? How would it feel to be always together yet forever apart? And yet day & night meet fleetingly at twilight & dawn, & their merging sometimes affords the beholder the most enchanted moments of all the 86,400 seconds He is blessed with, every day. Whether be it a sunrise or sunset, both of them are ablaze with brilliance & arose all the passion, all the yearning,in the soul of the beholder.