Chapter 5

Shadowsight's POV

The stars seemed endless as Shadowsight looked around. The strange place felt familiar but yet different at the same time. He glanced at Lavendercloud, who seemed equally as confused as he was.
Shadowsight walked forwards, looking back to see if Lavendercloud was following him. He thought that he saw a glimpse of a cat not too far away, so he went in that direction.

"Hello, who are you?" a voice asked from beside him.

Shadowsight jumped backwards, startled by the voice. He looked at the cat and greeted her. "Hi, I'm Shadowsight. Who might you be?"

Lavendercloud came up behind him. Shadowsight looked at her and saw a glimpse of recognition in her face. "Fallenheart? Is that you?" She asked.

Now that Shadowsight looked at the she-cat more closely she did look like Fallenheart. "Wait- what? How are you here Fallenheart? Didn't you die?" Shadowsight asked curiously.

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm dead. This is the endless void that you're in." Fallenheart informed them with a sigh in her voice.

"How did we get here then? It was never possible to get here before," Lavendercloud asked curiously. "Is this a dream? Please tell me it is."

"Wait... This could be related to the prophecy that Moonwing said when her eyes turned white." Shadowsight said, looking at Fallenheart expectantly.

"Yes, it might be connected to the prophecy or omen or whatever you call it." Fallenheart replied to Shadowsight. "Anyways, c'mon. I know a place where you guys can stay for now."

Shadowsight nodded towards Fallenheart and followed her with Lavendercloud not far behind.
They suddenly stop abruptly as Fallenheart slowed down.

"How are we meant to stay here? It looks exactly like the spot we were standing at before." Lavendercloud asked, confused.

"Oh, I forgot you guys couldn't see it. Wait a second." Fallenheart suddenly disappeared, reappearing a few moments later with an archway appearing behind her. "Come on in."

Following Fallenheart, they walk through the archway, glancing around in awe. There were grass on either side of the archway when they entered, and it led to an open clearing with a pool of water in the middle of it. Some cats looked up, surprised at their arrival.

"Welcome, to the endless void young cats," A calico she-cat mewed in greeting. "I'm Spottedleaf, pleased to meet you."

"The Spottedleaf?" Shadowsight asked in surprised. "As in the cat who sacrificed her life for Sandstorm?"

"Yes, and you two must be Shadowsight and Lavendercloud. It's nice to finally meet you two." Spottedleaf said.

"But we're not dead... are we?" Lavendercloud asked hesitantly.

"No, but you two must be brought here for a reason." A white she-cat suddenly spoke up.

"What should the reason be? Shadowsight needs to return back to the clans of the lake." Lavendercloud demanded.

"Not even we know..." The white she-cat sighed. 

Shadowsight looked at Lavendercloud and said, "Look, maybe I could gather information here for the clans. Could we please stay?"

"Fine, not for long though as we need to get back as soon as we could." Lavendercloud replied, flicking we tail in annoyance.

a few days will be enough.

A/N - Hello my wonderful viewers! Updates will become slower as I am working on a new fanfiction and rewriting one, thank you guys for taking the time to read my stories!

Word Count - 505