The Truth

(Singapore's POV)
I've reached British Headquartered , now I just need to find him. I entered the headquarters and saw England having the time of his life relaxing on the couch, When he saw me, he was shocked and quickly got up and ran to me.

(Englands POV)
SINGAPORE?! What was he doing here?! Maybe he wanted to meet one of us? It doesn't matter! I have to greet him and show him the way.

(Singapore's POV)
"Singapore! What's a surprised to see you!" Said England but I quickly interrupted him.
"No need for introduction. I wanted to meet Britain, NOW," I said to England in anger.
He quickly showed me the way and brought me to Britain, there he was. Sitting on his fancy chair while drinking tea. He put down his cup and smiled at me.
"Singapore, my buddy! Come sit down!" He said gesturing to the empty chair infront of him.
I sat down and looked at him with a serious face. The room was silent for a second until he asked,
"So, Singapore, what brings you here?"
"Why did you lie to me?" I questioned him.

(Britain's POV)
Lied to him? I've never done that! He must have gotten the wrong person.
"Singapore, what did I lie about?" I asked back.
"Why did you lie to me about my father disappearing?" He said in a loud voice.
I was surprised, how did he find out that I had lied?! I bet malaysia has something about this..
"Who told you that I lied?" I question.
"I figured it out, MYSELF." He said, now raising his voice.
Oh no. This is bad. I can't tell him why I lied! It'll be disaster..

(Singapore's POV)
That shocked face. I just want to punch him. I was about to throw hand at him and ask him like how my SPF officers question their inmates. I quickly grabbed him by the collar and asked.
"WHY ARE YOU HIDING THE TRUTH FROM ME?!"
He didn't respond so I decided to shake him abit so that he'll wake up.
"I HAD TOO!" He said instantly.
I was confused, why did he have to hide it? Why couldn't he just told me earlier?
"IT WAS BECAUSE, I WANTED TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THE IMPERIAL SO I HAD TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR FATHER DISAPPEARED AND IS ALIVE!" He said in fear.
What? I was so confused.. what was he trying to explain? In the end, I grew tired of him give excuses so I decided to leave him for later and find that flag.