CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

"What was that about?" Mikey asks me with wide eyes.

"Um Frank was just joking around." I say. I hope and pray to all the gods that he didn't see me kiss Frank. Please let the ground swallow me up whole.

"What was that kiss about?" He asks me with wide eyes.

"W-What?" I stutter. Shit.

"He just kissed you on the cheek before you left." Mikey reminds me. Oh my heaven he didn't see us actual kiss. There is a god.

"Oh he kisses me on the cheek sometimes when we say goodbye. That's nothing." I brush off.

"Isn't it going to make it harder on you because you have feelings for him?" Mikey asks out of concern. He then leads me to a section that needs to be fixed.

"I am fine." I say.

"Also what was that back there when I found you guys...very close that you both jumped apart when I came out of the stock room?" He questions me.

"I-I don't...don't even know." I say truthfully.

"Ok...just be careful. If you think Frank is acting in a way he shouldn't you need to tell him. He's very respectful." Mikey says.

"Yeah I know." He only kissed me the first time because I wanted him to. After that it seems like we both wanted it.

FRANK'S POV:

I leave Barnes & Noble, and I sigh deeply. What am I doing? I suddenly brush a hand through my hair. I need a drag. I pull out a cigarette, and take a drag outside.

Lila.

I want her. I've wanted her since I met her. Deep down I know this. The feelings just keep on growing.

In the one week that I've known her we've kissed three times. I still want to kiss her over and over again. When we watched that scary movie, and she bit my neck I was so turned on. What is she trying to do to me?

Yeah I like Lila. The more things I learn about her the more it grows. We do have chemistry. I hate when we call each other friends. We both know it's all bullshit.

Gerard is going to kill me. I groan. I don't care though. I want to be with her. I want to make her happy, and be the only one she kisses.

What am I going to do?

Before I leave the door opens, and Mikey is in front of me.

"You," He says in a serious tone.

"Yeah." I look at him.

"Whatever you are doing. You better not be leading Lila on. She's in our group. You need to be careful of what you are doing." Mikey says in a very concerned voice. "I don't know what's going on between you two, but you two better be sure of what you are doing."

"Mikey I don't ever want to hurt her. It's never going to be my intention."

"What is your intention?" He asks me.

"I don't know at the moment." I feel so conflicted.

"Sort yourself out before you hurt her." He warns me.

"I agree completely with you." I can't kiss her again. Until I sort out what I want to do. Maybe even with my want to be with her isn't enough.

--------

LILA'S POV:

My shift ends in ten minutes.

"So Frank is taking you to dinner?" Mikey questions me. I told him what Frank told me before he left.