17

I didn't feel like looking for a gif

R♥i♥c♥o♥ ♥p♥o♥v

He sat on my bed staring at me like I was the one in his house sitting on his bed.

"Kentrell are you going to explain yourself?" I questioned siting right next to him with my body turned to him.

He looked at me for a second then put his hand around my throat "if I didn't love you I would kill you right fucking now" he said tighten his grip with cut off my breathing.

"Ken-Ken-I-can't" I stuttered as he let go As I took a deep breath of air, he yanked me by my hair pulling me from the bed on to the floor.

"Do what you was going to do to him to me" he said smiling as he laid back on the bed.

I unbuttoned Kentrell pants trying to hold back my tears "hurry up damn" he said making pull down his briefs.

I licked the tip of his cock he grabbed my head pushing my mouth down on him making me gag.

"You was trying to give my Pussy away" he said pulling me up to look at him.

He spit on me making me flinch "keep sucking" he added and I obeyed what he said.

He grabbed the back on my head pushing up and down faster I felt his cock twich in my mouth I tapped him letting him know I couldn't breathe.

But he didn't stop "Shiitt" he mumbled as his cum shot to the back of my throat.

He let me go smiling staring at me in the eyes, I stuck up the middle finger and he just chuckled grabbing me by the waist pulling to him.

"Your mine, nobody else can have you delete that nigga out yo phone" he said smiling at me as I just mugged him I don't know why he think everything was okay on his end.

"So how the fuck did you get in my house?" I asked pulling out of his grip he had around my waist.

He just shrugged his shoulders with a little chuckle, making me more pissed off "well get out" I said annoyed at him.

He got up, winked at me and walked out of my room and I followed to make sure he left.

———————————————————
Can't believe I'm woke at 9am but here ya go😘
ALORTY💚