23

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Tae yelled as soon as he seen me, I dropped all my bags looking at the view from the door

"It ain't her birthday yet" Kentrell said making me chuckle.

"I got bottles for the birthday girl" Ayanna came up at of nowhere dancing like a bottle girl.

"Dang we just got here" I laughed as she poured me and Kentrell Casamigos shots.

Kentrell took his with no reaction me on the other hand was having a whole heart attack I'm not a drinker.

"Where's my room?" I asked as Tae pointed up the stairs, I walked up seeing all the rooms had bags in them.

I got to the end of the hall opening the double doors to the master bedroom, the view through the glass door was beautiful.

"Bae I'm tired come lay with me" Kentrell said grabbing my arm pulling me on top of him.

I sat on top on him staring at him while his eyes were closed.

"GIRL ITS YOUR BDAY WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS" Tae came in here being at loud and stuff.

"Oh my god, go away" I heard Kentrell mumble making me hit him on the chest he flinched a little bit.

"Oh and everyone is here now" Tae mentioned before walking out.

Kentrell rolled his eyes seeing me get up as I just chuckled, "I have to go say hi at least" I chuckled.

I walked downstairs to see my other friends Lani, Megan, Doja, and Kentrell's friends.

"Ahh it's the birthday bitch" Megan picked me up hugging me as I just laughed.

"Okay put me down" I laughed as she did so, I seen Kentrell finally came down he was talking to his friends.

"Bae!, come hea" Kentrell called and I walked over looking at his friends.

"This is Joe, Ben, and Quando" he said pointing to them each as I smiled nodding.

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Rico" I shyly waved making Kentrell Chuckle.

I walked away going to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and pouring some ciroc and taking a little sip of it.

It's been a few hours of us just taking, jamming and over all acting up but we was almost out of alcohol.

"It's only 12:00 and y'all niggas is drunk" Doja's Drunk ass said making me laugh she was the only drunk one foreal.