Part 8

Y/N woke up she fell asleep on the couch she felt something heavy on top of her. Donna was sleeping her head was on Y/N's chest and she had her hands wrapped around Y/N. How did she fall asleep? How did she even sleep with her veil on? Wouldn't it be hard to breathe?Y/N tried to move a little but Donna tighten her grip on her Y/N just laid there looking for Angie but she wasn't there.Y/N tried waking Donna up several times but she didn't wake up she eventually gave up and fell asleep with Donna wrapped in her arms. Donna woke up she immediately got off Y/N" Sorry." Y/N also woke up "Is fine it's no big deal." Donna left downstairs while Y/N went upstairs to get herself fixed after she was done she prepared some breakfast for Donna and her. "Ding." Angie and the doll maker made their way to the table they sat down and Y/N ate with them Donna and Angie left for another meeting. Y/N sat there not doing anything since she already finished her duties there also wasn't much to do at the house. Maybe clean downstairs? She hasn't cleaned there since she has been here she quickly gather her cleaning supplies and went on the elevator.Y/N arrived at her destination instantly getting goosebumps she headed to Donna's workshop where she saw the doll she gifted to Donna she wasted no time cleaning the floor. She heard a faint noise from the distance then laughing and crying it sounded like a baby. Did Donna have a child if so how could she leave a kid in here? She went to check it out there was a trail of blood Y/N's heart beating faster as she approached the sound the lights flickered the closer she got. The crying got more intense than she finally saw it was a fetus but isn't wasn't an actual fetus. It was a deformed gigantic fetus its arm twisted a dropping mouth big enough that it could swallow one easily the fetus was the definition of horrifying Y/n blood went cold as the monster approached her with giggles she ran. The fetus's heavy footsteps made the basement feel as if it was shaking Y/N ran for her life as this deformity chased her each time it was closer to her laughter could be heard Y/N ran the lights flickering and the fetus was leaving a massive trail of blood as it waddled its way towards her Y/N pushed the button of the elevator her heart beating as if it was going to come out of her chest. The elevator slowly opened and the baby could be seen around the corner after an eternity it finally opened as she stepped in the doors closing slowly she was met face to face with the fetus its grotesque arms desperately trying to reach for Y/N as the elevator door finally closed taking her to where it safest.

(Author note: This was a short chapter I apologize for that I will probably start to make slow updates because I want this story to be entertaining. So far I feel like it hasn't I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.)