Chapter 14

Deans P.O.V

2 weeks later.

Roman and I were just hanging out at his house with Brie, Nicole, Kelly, Justin, Aj, Phillip, Maria, john and randy and dolph and Emma .

*Prom is close by and I am so excited I am obviously going to ask my girlfriend Brie, I'm still debating on how I am going to ask her but I am still going to ask her.*

*it was the weekend and we were doing some homework that's either missing or homework that we got over the weekend.*

"So in the problem I am doing I have to know 64 times 4, so does anybody know that.?" Brie asked.

It's 256, I said.

"Okay thanks", she said with a smile.

So did you get anymore messages from seth? I asked.

"Nope" she said.

That's good. I said.

"You look very concentrated on your homework" Roman said.

"Right She's a nerd" Nicole said.

"Whatever, your just jealous because I have good grades" Brie said.

"Now, now guys" roman said.

"We should do something tonight guys" roman said.

"Where do you want to go" dolph asked.

"I don't even know, all I can say is that I don't really want to spend my Friday night at my house" roman said.

Text message-

Dean: So when are you going to ask Nicole to prom.

Roman- I already did remember .

Dean- oh yeah .

Roman- Why?

Dean- because I am asking Brie tomorrow.

Roman- how?

Dean- probably with flowers or something, nothing to big.

Roman- pretty simple, I mean obviously she knows you two are going to prom together so why plan something big ?

Dean- yeah, that's true.

^end of text message^

--------------------

Dolph and Emma had to leave because Emma had to get home early because she has something planned for tomorrow .

Text message-

Private number- your not as strong as you think you are... I hope you know what you have gotten your self into.

Dean- leave us alone, and I think I do know what I have got my self Into, but if you lay one finger on Brie or my friends I will hurt you!!!!

Private number- oh wow there you are again acting tough. You know what I am so sick of you and roman acting like you own this world.

Dean- really, I act like I own the world? That's funny. How did you even get my number ?

Private number- that's for me to know.

Dean- tell me .

Private number- fine I got it from Layla.

Dean- whatever, you know what I heard a really funny rumor, that you were kissing Eva.

Private number- who told you that because you are wrong.

Dean- that's for me to know, now lose the number.

-end of text message-

-I read everybody the text messages and they all laughed, it was pretty funny-