Chapter 1: Kids

Years after our wedding day. Both of us started trying to have kids. Of course we are doing it safely.  He takes it easy with me. There's a  good rhythm we get into with planning a family.

The Warren's  and my parents help us. My parents split time between New York and Miami. I talk a lot to Anne Hathaway. She gives me tips. We also hang out with each other when she has time.

The first few years of our marriage were wonderful. Everything is perfect. I 💕 my Blue 👀 more everyday. My husband feels the same way.

I am finally staying at the condo. Blue 👀 puts the 🔑 on my key ring. Now the Super cousins are complete.  As my husband is beyond happy. There's a goofy 😃 that never comes off his face.

The first day after our honeymoon was great. Our friends put together 💰 to send us to Hawaii. Work was off our minds. It is just us and the 🏖️ .  Sex was an everyday day thing. I am enjoying it and my husband even more.

Our conversation topics change to starting a family. I know that this means that we have to get a bigger place. We will leave it for Jon to use. Our sex life is going well now. He is always going a hundred miles an hour.  Slowing him down is very hard but I ❤️ the challenge.

Blue 👀 like giving me that hungry 👀.  He likes my hand in his pants or boxers. As I  walked with my birth control pills. On the other hand  Blue 👀 did the same thing with the condoms. The positions became more advanced.

We are finally back in New York again.  Our driver is waiting for us at the airport.  A short drive back to our condo. My husband puts the bags inside.  Seconds later he carries me over the threshold of the condo.

I  know how horny he is by the time we get to the bathroom. Blue 👀 is definitely showing just from the bulge in his 👖. I felt him against me.  My husband kept doing it.  Aaron Kyle Tveit 🚿 now.

"Can we have cake batter in there," he asked, taking  the condom out of his wallet.

" Fine dear since you asked so nicely," I replied 😘 him hard.

We soap each other's bodies. I felt his cock align and settle into its glove. Broadway pounded relentlessly into me from behind. My head is resting over his shoulder. Seconds later he teased my opening to slide in front

Our bodies are washed but we stayed under the 💦.  Thrusts are harder and the stall becomes heated. He played with my breasts. Moans and groans filled our bathroom.  I reached down to grab his cock.

I massaged it in my hand. Seconds later I put it in my mouth to service him. Broadway grew a few inches. He wanted to be inside me again. Both of us reached for the tap.

Slowly we got out of the stall still attached to each other. The joint orgasm hits now. We enjoyed it together.  Blue 👀 reached down to remove the full used condom after he softened to pull out of me. I gave him one last 😘 .

We changed into our jammies. Blue 👀 whips up something quick for dinner. I set the table. The food is ready now. Both of us sat across the table from each other.

My husband figures out a way to make love to me at the table. You didn't just finish with that a few minutes ago. I want to eat in peace. No, that dessert wasn't enough. Someone is getting greedy for cake batter.

" How long have we been together Baby," he told me.

"Since I moved to New York," I replied.

You can't just be frigid with me.

Our honeymoon was amazing. We did it every night. Even sometimes during the day. I will be surprised 😯 if there isn't already a carbon copy of us growing in me. Please can we just relax tonight.