Chapter 2: House Hunting

I am wrapped up in my husband's and favorite singing partner's arms. Blue 👀 gets out of bed slowly. Seconds later before leaving the room greets " Good morning Mrs. Broadway."
He walks into our kitchen to make breakfast.

Both of us spent a lot of time traveling. I knew that you would be jet lagged and the time difference wouldn't help the situation any.   Aww!!! How sweet of you. I love you my Blue Eyes.  Same here Cupcake.

Rolling over in the  🛏️ I am cold. I went into the bathroom to neaten up myself. Minutes after that I am in the kitchen. I gave him a passionate 😘 on the lips, " Morning Handsome."   My chore is to set the table.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our family is coming in a few minutes. We are going house hunting in the neighborhood.  They are using their realtor that got us our 🏡. Seconds later they knocked on the door.

"Good morning kids and Lovebirds," they greeted.

"Morning guys," we replied.

Later on, we are off on the journey. The realtor met us at the house. Last time you saw we didn't have kids. These are our sons Aaron and Jon.  As the introductions changed to my husband this is my wife Tia.

We walked through a few houses with her. She handed a card with her number to us. Minutes after that we head to their house. We changed in his room. Jon did the same just with his.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the table fishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Excusing myself from the table head upstairs. I am already in 🛏️. Blue 👀 stays a few minutes longer.  Please stay here for the night.  Tia 👀 like she is about to fall over.

Yeah I know she hasn't recovered yet. Blue 👀 joins me soon. I laid on his chest. My husband likes when I use him as my pillow. Seconds later I adjusted in my spot.

No cupcake batter, just sleep. We slept for very long. Posie wants us to stay. Yes, my parents want us here. I rolled over in front of him.

Your son and older brother knows what to do to tire me out. 

"He tells me that I sound like you," I told our mom.

" The usage of his full name," she answered.

Guiltiness written all over his face.

I just finished baking your favorite dessert. She is mine. Please Ron don't make me 🤢 talking your sex life with my sister in law. I will bring this conversation up when we bring our future kids home from the 🏥.
They will be all over you.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the table fishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on at the table. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sink.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared a few tv shows with them. I am going to bed 🛏️. 

"Good night," I told them.

" Night Tia and 🧁, " they replied.

I walked to our room that night.

Jon left after me. Back in the family room a conversation started. 

"Where is she going to sleep," his parents asked.

"She'll sleep in my room. We've been doing it for years. It is just official at the moment," my husband replied.

Cupcake sleeps better with me behind her.

Please don't get too loud and handsy with each other. Jon's room is right down the hall  from yours.  You still have the condoms in the bathroom from when you were a teenager. She's on the pill.

"What pill?" They inquired.

" Morning after," he replied.

We are working on the kids now. She just wants to do that whole process safely.

Cupcake has been on it since we started dating. Even back then our sex was good. She doesn't want to ruin my chances on Broadway.  Broadway is also a nickname she gave me too. I call her the name occasionally

My husband and favorite singing partner joins me. I am wrapped in his arms. Seconds later he drops 😘 on both my forehead and lips. I hear " Night Broadway shine bright."

All the tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths. My siblings just changed into the jammies. I am tucked into our 🛏️. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon say goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins us soon in dreamland that night.