BONUS CHAPTER 2✔️

TEENAGERS

"Dad, give mom's pussy a rest; we can hear you, you know?" Cam says knocking his fist against the bedroom door.

"Ugh, one down, just three more to go." I say pulling away from Ruth.

Brantley left for college two years ago, and soon the other three will be out on their own as well. We still have a few more years with C.R., but she will be leaving before we know it.

"Is it bad that I sometimes wish we had the house to ourselves again?" I ask Ruth.

"Lucas!" She scolds.

"Joking baby. But really, do you know what you're in for when it's just you and me here?" I ask, kissing her neck again.

"Love, we have to get up; the kids have busted us, and I'd rather not have one of them bursting in here while you're on top of me." She says smacking her palm against my chest.

I laugh, rolling off of her. "Fine, they win....again. " I say laughing, getting out of bed, and grabbing my sweats off the floor.

I walk to the bedroom door with my shirt in my hand and open it, pausing and looking back at Ruth, who is now smoothing down her dress and fluffing out her hair.

"We will resume this later." I say with seriousness, pointing at her with the hand that is holding my scrunched-up tee.

She giggles and shakes her head, and I head out to see what trouble the kids are up to today.

~~~~

~~~~RUTH~~~~

~~~~

I make my way downstairs and can hear the kids arguing in the kitchen. I hear Lucas trying to defuse whatever is going on with his 'dad' voice raised.

He cracks me up when he goes into dad mode, thinking the kids are scared of his raised voice when they know he is a huge pushover.

"What is going on in here?" I ask before entering the room.

Carla-Ruth has Cam in a headlock in front of the stove, refusing to let go, while Renee is trying to pull them apart.

They break away from each other when they hear me.

"Sorry mom," Cam says. "C.R. started it. She came in my room again and was messing with my stuff." He says cutting his eyes at her.

"Yeah, you want to tell mom all about your stash of girly mags, pornos, and condoms you have hidden under your mattress?"

"Well, do you want me to tell dad about the weed I caught you smoking after Jessica came over to "study" the other day?"

"You asshole!"

"Bitch!"

"Kids!" Luke shouts, and I cast him a look.

"I was just trying to keep them from killing each other, but if they are going to start this shit, I'm out." Renee says waving her arms in the air while shaking her head and plopping down in a chair at the table.

"Cam, Carla-Ruth, both of you have a seat." I say sternly.

They both pull out a chair and sit with their heads down.

"C.R. were you and Jessica smoking when she came over Wednesday?" I ask.

"Yeah, but mom, you've got to...."

"No 'buts' young lady; I appreciate your honesty, but that kind of behavior will not fly, especially from a thirteen-year-old."

"I know, mom, it was only one time I promise, and besides, pot will soon be legal."