Chapter 2: Mother's Love and Meeting

It was dark outside as Y/n was laying in his bed before his eyes begins to open before he sat up in his bed.

Y/n: I'm...in my room?

The door to his room opened as Mika came into his wearing only a purple nightgown while holding a plate with a slice of cake on it.

Mika: I saved you some cake.

Mika walked over before sitting down on Y/n's bed as she handed him the plate but he only just stared at it.

Mika: Y/n...What's wrong?

Y/n: I messed up today. You spent so long protecting me and I screwed up today.

Mika: Honey, it's alright. I knew there was gonna be a time where the world was gonna find out about you, but that's fine. All I ever wanted was for you to have a normal life.

Mika placed her hand on top of Y/n's.

Mika: It's gonna be inevitable now. You probably will have to build up a harem of girls to save the world. I just want you to know how proud I am of you, Y/n.

Y/n: Mother...

Mika got up and turned towards the door.

Mika: You should rest. It won't be long till they find our address.

Mika was gonna leave until she felt Y/n hold her hand before he pulled her back towards him.

Mika: Y/n? 

Y/n: If I'm gonna have a harem, I want you to be the first person in it.

Mika: Y/n!? Are you sure? I'm just an old lady...

Y/n: That's not true. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Y/n had removed his mother's nightgown allowing her breast to be fully out in the moonlight.

Mika:...Who trained you to be such a sweet talker? Ah~

Y/n had latched his lips onto Mika's right breast while he squeezed the other.

Mika: Ah~ Y/n...~

Y/n reached a hand down into Mika's panties before he started to rub her clit.

Mika: Mmm~ H-Honey... Ah!

Y/n had flipped both Mika and his places so she was lying underneath him. Y/n moved down her body before getting in between her legs and moving her panties.

Mika: D-Don't stare so much...It's embarrassing...

Y/n: You are so beautiful, mom.

Y/n leaned forward before licking and shoving his tongue inside Mika's pussy as she wrapped her legs around his head pushing him deeper.

Mika: Mmm~ Ah~ Y/n~ It's...so good~

She pushed his head deeper as Y/n's tongue went deeper before hitting a certain spot causing a jolt of pleasure to shoot through Mika.

Mika: Ah!~ 

Mika had wrapped her legs around Y/n's head before pushing him deeper into her.

Mika: S-So good...I'm cumming!

Mika shouted as she came all over Y/n's face forcing him to drink her fluids as they flood his mouth before she finished as her body twitched in pleasure. 

Mika: W-Where did you learn to do that, young man?

Y/n: I was just following my instincts.

Mika: Then I'll follow mine~