Together|Ashley

G!p Ashley (sorry but im obsessed)

Ashley's eyes flew open as she felt you hurriedly jump out of bed before running across the floor and into the bathroom.

You rushed into the bathroom closing the door, hoping that you didn't wake up your sleeping girlfriend, completely unaware that you already did. She turned to look at the time on her phone realizing that it was 3 in the morning.

Despite how sleepy she was, couldn't just leave you alone. So she got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom her heart breaking at the sight of you on your knees with your head hovering over the toilet.She quickly runs to your side holding your hair with one hand and rubbing your back with the other.

"It's okay baby, let it out." Ashley says having no idea on how to comfort you. This lasted for about another 5 minutes.

You shakily reach your hand to flush the toilet and fall back into Ashley completely exhausted. "You okay baby?" "Mm hm" You said on the verge of falling asleep.

"Come on baby lets get you back to bed." Ashley says carefully lifting you up.

"No" You mumbled "I have to brush my teeth first."

"Okay" She says laughing abit. She helps to the sink holding on to you not to tight tho just incase, while she occasionally plants little kisses on your neck. When you finally finished she carries you to bed. When you guys get to bed you climb on top of her, putting your head in the crook of her neck.

"You okay?" She says putting her hand in you shirt softly rubbing your skin.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm dying"

"You'll be okay. Do you need anything?" She says placing a kiss on your forehead.

Silence.

"Y/n? Baby? " Ashley says looking down to see you peacefully asleep. Soon she falls asleep right after you.

*Time skip*

"Oh my God" You said as you stood there in complete shock at what was in front of you.

They were positive. All three were positive. You're pregnant. You couldn't believe it. You and Ashley had only talked about your future together once. But you didn't know if she was ready for this now. What if she left you, then your whole life would be over. What if she wanted you to abort it, that would absolutely crush you. What if-

"Honey I'm home!" Ashley said walking through the house dropping her stuff on the kitchen counter. You didn't even realize that she was there. Not until she came up to yalls room and into the bathroom.

"Baby you okay?" She says coming to your side holding onto your waist. Her eyes immediately dropping to the three pregnancy test on the sink.

"Holy shit" She said removing her hand from your waist.

"Your pregnant?!" "Yeah?" You said feeling nervous on how she was gonna react. That nervousness leaving your body as a smile grew on her face.

"Holy shit babe this is amazing!" She says lifting you up and spinning you both around.

"Oh thank God I thought you were gonna leave me." You said letting out a sigh of relief as she put you down.

"Leave you? Are you insane?! Baby you are the best thing that ever happened to me, this baby being the second. I will never ever leave you no matter what. And you know?"

"Why?"

"Because we're soulmates and soulmates stay together and never give up on each other."

She was right. You guys were soulmates. You can do this. You both can. Together.