Morning| Mary-Kate

When the sunlight hits your eyes after you apparently forgot to close the curtains of you and MK's room, you groan quietly, but then you feel a hot breath on your neck and a tight grip on your waist, blonde silky hair is spread all over the pillow and some on your face.

When you look down you smile, she looks like an angel..."I can feel you staring, you know..." her morning voice makes you laugh a little.

"I'm not staring, baby. I'm admiring!" she thinks you won't see, but the red on her cheeks become very evident, and she hides her face even more further on your neck, pressing a soft kiss there.

You grab her waist and pull her on top of you, she squeal and let out a giggle with the unexpected movement, it makes you smile, that might be your favorite sound on the world.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You." she blushes and lean closer, giving you a small kiss, you grab her waist firmer and kiss her again when she's about to move away.

She let out a small moan against your mouth and you take the chance to slip your tongue on her mouth, deepening the kiss.

After some time you stop the kiss, because unfortunately you need oxygen, she leaves a gentle kiss on your cheek and get out of bed, she goes to the bathroom and leave minutes later fully dressed.

"C'mon baby, get up! I'm gonna make us some breakfast."

"I'm not sure if I want to, princess"

"Why's not?" she asks puzzled while approaching you on your side of the bed. You grab her waist pulling her on top of you one more time.

"My breakfast is right on top of me!" You say with a playful smirk making her laugh heartily. Let's just say that was one of your favorite meals.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n: HI GUYSSS!! Don't forget to vote and to check out my new Multi Celebrity book.👍🏽😁