Vaporeon x Jolteon

Cast of Characters:

Vaporeon - Dewdrop - Female

Jolteon - Lightning - Male

Background:

Dewdrop is new in the apartments. When she bumps into Lightning at the store, they share a special connection. Will they end up lifelong friends? Or more than that?

Dewdrop's POV:

Ugh...I must have drank too much last night...I woke up on the floor of my house. I didn't fall asleep here..Whatever, I thought. I got up with the worst hangover. Then I remembered; Today is moving day. I was going to be moving to some apartments in New York. I currently lived in Pennsylvania. I loaded up all my things and got in my minivan. After about 2 hours of driving, I got to my apartment. Finally. 

Time skip, next day in her apartment.

I woke up inside my new apartment to the sound of a ferry bell ringing. I was going to get some cereal, but I remembered I had no food. "Oh my-" I have to go to the store. I get into my car and drive to the store.

Lightning's POV:

Today I have to go to the store and buy dinners. There is a new girl. She's kinda cute.. No, Lightning, she needs time to adjust to the place. Don't go over there like you're hot stuff. I buy my dinners and while going to my car, I bump into the new girl. "H-Hi.." Her voice is beautiful. "I'm Lightning! You?" She stammers "I-I'm..Dewdrop. My friends call me Dew for short."