~Home~

(Time: 8pm) (By the way, for anyone wondering. Everyone has their masks, weapons, etc. with them now. :)

We drive around the small town, looking for the pizza place. The street lights illuminate the roads, many fast food places seen in the distance. I look around for a sign, finally finding one that had where we could find the pizza place. "There, it should be just up ahead. Turn here." I say to Hannibal. "Pizza! Yes!" Stu yells excitedly, "I'm starving!" Chucky says from the back. "Well, what pizza's do you guys want?" I ask looking back at them. "Cheese please!" Stu says, "Anything will be fine with me." Billy says. "I want a supreme pizza with lots of toppings." says Freddy, "Alright, anything else?" I ask, them shook their heads in response. Hannibal pulls up to the front of the restaurant and parks. "Who's gonna go in?" He asks, "I can, I'm not very recognizable here." Billy says, "I'll go with." I respond getting out, Billy following me. We go inside and wait in line for a bit. "Hello, what can I get for you two tonight?" Some worker asks, "We need uh, two cheese pizza's, two pepperoni pizza's, and two supreme pizza's please" I say smiling. Billy nods as she takes our order. "Alright, if you guys can just wait over there, we can get your pizza out as fast as possible." She says, pointing to an empty booth. We go over and sit down. 

A few minutes pass by, I had my head laying down on the table. Billy was watching the TV from across the room. He taps me and I look at him. Then he points to the TV, I look at it. 'Headline's: 11 inmates escape from Hospital, Police on the search for them now.' My eyes widen, thankfully they hadn't got photo's of us, otherwise they would have caught us by now. I start to get lost in my thoughts, just staring at the TV until the sound of a bell alerts me. Thankfully it was just the worker notifying us the food was done. Billy walks over and gets the pizza boxes and gestures for me to follow him. We leave and go back to the car, giving the pizzas to Michael to hold. I get into the passengers seat again and buckle up. "UUUh, I'm so hungry!" Stu says, "Calm down we'll be there soon. I think." Billy says questioning. "It's only about 3 more miles away from here, just out of this city." I respond, "Good, other wise I would start eating you." Hannibal says jokingly. I laugh a bit, now nervous. Turning up the music, I lean back, relaxing once again. I end up falling asleep due to pure exhaustion from today. Memories begin to fill my head as I remember my past. Then it hits me once again... I'm finally going home. After all these years I'll be free again. Able to do what I want and have no one to tell me what to do. Then my mind wonders to something else... Sebastian and Jake, are they still living at the house? Are they still living at all? I get a bit sad about this. What if they weren't there... Then another thought hits my brain. That creature from the asylum, it looked kind of like Jake. Having the same colored coat and similar markings in the fur. Was that Jake? No there's no way, Right?

A nudge to the arm awakens me. I look over at Hannibal questioningly and rub my eyes a bit. "Is this the place?" He asks, I look up at the Victorian styled house. (Picture for reference, or you can pick something else if needed.)

(Looked kind like this, a mansion in the forest with a dirt road going to it

(Looked kind like this, a mansion in the forest with a dirt road going to it. :)

"Yep, that's it.." I say, happy to be home after all these years... 

We park the car and begin to get out. I slowly admire the old structure, my mind filling with memories. I'm home.. 

As everyone exits the vehicle, I walk up to the door of the house. I slowly knock on it.. THUMP, THUMP, THUMP.. No answer.. I guess their gone. Gone... I reach for the handle, hesitant to open the door. My mind running with anxiety and happiness. Before I could grasp the handle, Billy swings the door open instead, pushing past me and walking into the house. Rude.. I walk in after him, taking slow steps, and taking in my dark surroundings. As expected it smelt of dust and mold, but.. as I look around.. everything was clean. No cobwebs or dust-bunnies.. 'Strange'.. I thought walking around, I hear the others entering as well, talking about the quality of the house. I begin to walk up the stairs, deciding to break away from the others and search for my room... 

As I walk the halls, more memories flood back to me. Me and Sebastian playing hide and seek or tag, me always somehow losing.. I frown, sad he isn't here with me.. He was like a father figure to me... I continue walking, still hearing the others down stairs probably eating the pizza by now. I stop at a familiar door, it was a deep red color, black designs outlining it. I open it. 'Its just how I left it..' I thought looking around the big room. Stuffed animals cover the bed in a synchronized pattern. Sebastian always set them up like that, all in order. I smile at this walking over and sitting down on the bed. I grab a bunny plush, It was black with yellow eyes, Its fur was soft.. Sebastian gave it to me the day before I murdered my mother.  I hug it close to my chest and lean back, laying on the bed staring up at the painted ceiling, it was of the constellations.. Sebastian used to teach me about all of them. I get lost in thoughts and end up falling asleep again, cuddling my bunny plush. Unaware of the presence standing in the corner of the dark room...

((( Sorry about not posting for so many months, ended up joining color guard and got caught up in practices and summer break, but here is another chapter!! Hope you enjoyed it!! :)))