~ Who Are You?~

I stare in utter shock. "O.M.G.."

There stood three older men..

"Y/n, who are these guys?" Hannibal says, being careful of his surroundings. "We could ask the same about you.." One spoke. "Umm... this probably isn't the best place to introduce you all. So lets go, NOW!" I say as people start to catch on and see what's going. I grab the cart of food and book it to the exit of the store. Hannibal and the other men now following. Once we make it outside and to the car, we start packing all the food and items into the far back.

The faint sound of sirens start to come in from the background. "Get in." I say, "But what about the truc-" one starts, "No but's! Get in now or we're all going back to the loony farm!" I yell at him. I get in the drivers seat and start the car, everyone else piles in after. "Y/n, are you qualified to drive?" Hannibal asks buckling his seat belt. "Nope." I respond. And with that I start to drive off and get onto the main road.

"Hey, y/n. Not to be critical, but i'm pretty sure the speed limit is 45 through here, your going 85.." one of the guys say, holding onto another for dear life. "No shit sherlock. The cops are behind us and I don't know about you, but I don't plan on going back!" I say speeding up. "Y/n there's a red light up ahead! You need to stop!" Hannibal says now more scared before. "No.." That's all I say before speeding up just a bit more. There are cars coming from both sides at high speeds but I don't stop. I just pray that my plan works.

Just before we collide with the on coming cars I drift around and hit the side walk with the back wheels, causing the car to jump up. With the momentum and lift we are able to fly over the cars and land on the other side free of injure. Well, except for the slight headaches of landing so hard. I continue driving and get onto the road back home.

"Y/n, next time you ever pull a stunt like the again, You better pray to the all seeing gods that I ain't in the car, or I swear I will have Vincent wax you!" One of the guys say, I just laugh. "Y/n, would you mind explaining who these strange men are?" Hannibal says still slightly scared, "Oh, that can wait until we get home, it's a longgggg story." I respond smiling.

Not to long after, we make it back to the house. "Wow, so this is where you been living after you got out?" One of the guys ask, "Nah, after I escaped I didn't make it far before I was put back into the bin.." I say getting out of the car and begin getting the groceries. "Ohhh, is that how you met this guy?" The guy asked, helping me along with the others. "Yep, him and everyone else that lives in this house." I say walking to the house, the others following behind. "Everyone else? Damn, never took you for a social person y/n." One of the guys say, "Hey! I made friends with you guys, what makes everyone else so different?" I say slightly offended. "Oh come on n/n (nickname), we practically annoyed you until you talked to us, this guy seems like more of a genuine friend to you." He says laughing. "Whateverrr, silly ass." I say laughing and remembering how we met. I walk into the house and to the kitchen, sitting down all the groceries.

"Y/n your back!! How'd it go?— Ah! Y/n who are these guys?!" Tiffany says looking at the men wildly. I calmly start putting away the food and other items.  "Oh yeah, go get everyone else..I think it's story time."

(Hiiii, little bit shorter of a chapter but wanted to update what I had.. thank you all for the support, I appreciate it so much!! Love y'all:)))