Announcement and OC information

Hello, hello~
Welcome to my very first Genshin Impact fanfic. Before we get to the OC, I would like to point out the notes that I must address:

1. This story is about a girl who's changed when characters from the Genshin Impact came to her world and now she's currently letting the, live under her house until she finds a way to get them back to their world. Yup, my OC is a girl. Sorry everyone. Oh and this is a reverse isekai story.

2. This story contains strong language and themes such as trauma, PTSD, neglect, dysfunctional families, gang violence, drugs, alcohol, addiction, insomnia, violence, repressed emotions, trust issues, blood, sexual harassment, stalking, and nightmares.

3. There's going to be spoilers from the Mondstadt arc, Liyue arc, and Inazuma arc, so if you guys haven't completed these story quests in the game, then I recommend you complete the quests before reading this book. However, if you guys don't care for spoilers, then feel free to read as much as you please. 😊

4. I'm not a professional writer because I'm bad with grammar, past tense, present tense, character development, so please don't insult my writing. I'm doing my best and I'm doing this out of entertainment, so please don't yell at me for making a "bad" fanfic. Bullying, harassment, cyberbullying, and threats are forbidden in this book. If I caught you in the act, I'll have to block you.

5. This story is inspired by Koboyashi's Dragon Maid and arinekochan__ 's Wishing on the Star. If you're reading this, thank you for giving me motivation to help me continue my passion and it made me inspired to make my own.

6. This is a reverse harem romance genre. If this is not your cup of tea, that's fine, you don't have to read it. My book isn't for everyone.

7. Do not pressure me. Most people who read my books kept pushing me into making another chapter like "Keep going!", "Give me more!", "What's taking you so long?", "You're so slow.", "Are you kidding me? You suck!", "Write faster!", or "Hurry up and finish the chapter!". No. Please no. I don't want that in the comment section. It's bad for my mental health and it's very exhausting, so please be patient and respect my boundaries. I'll let you know when the next chapter will be out.

8. Do not insult the readers' comment in the comment section. Everyone has their own opinion so please be respectful and kind to one another.

9. I will try to grasp the characters' personalities, attitudes, and lores as much as I can. I got back into the game months ago, so it's been awhile since I played it. I rarely remembered how the story goes, but I'll do lots of research while writing it.

 I rarely remembered how the story goes, but I'll do lots of research while writing it

Name: Leah Smith

Nicknames:
The Wallflower(by her neighbors and peers)
Family Hero(by Jane)
Wildflower(by Franco)
Big Sis/Sis(by Ashby)
Cutie(by Lisa)
Maple Leaf(by Kazuha)
Snowflake(by Kaeya)
Sweet Flower(by Razor)
Onee-san(by Klee, Sayu, Qiqi)
Girlie later Princess(by Tartaglia)
Little Doll(by Scaramouche)
Cecelia(by Venti)
Little Dove(by Ayato Kamisato)
My Liege(by Xingqiu)
Adventure Buddy(by Bennett)
Glaze Lily(by Zhongli)
Lil Wallflower/My Bride(by ???)
Freckles(by Arataki Itto)
Milady(by Noelle)