Chapter 1: A Wish Gone Horribly Wrong(pt 1)

Warning: Foul Language, trauma implications, and slight physical altercation

A/N: I do not condone these themes. Please don't glamorize them.

P.S: I do not owe Genshin Impact, the characters, and the plot. Mihoyo creates and owes the game.

—————————

Leah's Room^

Leah's Room^

Warning: Foul Language, trauma implications, and slight physical altercation

A/N: I do not condone these themes. Please don't glamorize them.

P.S: I do not owe Genshin Impact, the characters, and the plot. Mihoyo creates and owes the game.

—————————

I can't believe I jinxed myself.

Leah thought, clearly anxious at the sudden appearance of two genshin characters before taking a deep breath through her nose to calm her nerves and heart down to a minimum. She totally regrets the joke she made where Leah sat on her bed while patting Pompey's head, who was lying on her lap. She pondered about the shooting star she saw last night before letting out a sigh through her nostrils.

Didn't think wishing for a shooting star would make my wish come true.

Leah ponders pinching her forehead as she tries to recollect what just happened while patting Pompey's head with his tail wagging. Kaeya sits on her swivel chair with his legs crossed, waiting patiently yet his gaze remains cautious. Sayu is sitting on Kaeya's lap, lowering her head and gazing down at the floor while swinging her legs and fiddling her fingers against her ninja outfit. Leah sighs and crosses her arms to her chest.

"I know this is awkward for us, but please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leah Smith, I'm the owner of this apartment. It's a pleasure to meet you." She politely greeted them.

"Kaeya. Calvary captain of the Knights of Favonius." He smoothly introduced yet his icy eyes hones with caution. The small Mujina girl hops out of Kaeya's lap and bows her head with her hands clasped together in ninjutsu style. "Sayu, Shuumatsuban, at your disposal!" She proclaims and sits back on the floor.

"So where are we? This is nothing like the places that I'm familiar back in Teyvat." Kaeya points out, darting his eyes all over her room to the window.

"You're in my apartment and the place you're in right now is Baltimore, Maryland." She replies.

"Baltimore, Maryland?..." Sayu murmurs while looking at her phone. "Yup." Leah replies as she places her hand to her chin. "And since you're here, let me explain to you what happened." She said as Leah began explaining the whole situation.

"You're saying that we're in another dimension and that your world is different from ours?" Kaeya inquired, curling his brows in disbelief. Leah sighs and scratches the back of her head.