Chapter | 18

---

SANDRO'S POV

as the day past is still the same, elaine doesn't visit me anymore maybe shes busy or did she really go to the U.K?

"Hubby, I want to give birth in London" Kaye said..

Actually I don't like Kaye ang arte niya lang masyado Not the same as elaine, just simple

"Ah yeah sure!"  I answered.

We always visit pops here in malacañang and know if I have never brought elaine here .. I want to take her around here with the beautiful scenery here in malacañang... She should be with me here. Not kaye.

Kaye's belly is getting bigger, she will give birth in NOVEMBER.

mom doesn't pay much attention to kaye, it's not like kaye is their sweet. pops, on the other hand, only pays attention to kaye when there is a need, they are not very close to kaye they are more used to elaine Than kaye and I know that .. I also think and always mention elaine's name. So we always fight with kaye.

I don't visit elaine much anymore, because you know kaye selosa. And I know if elaine is sulking, I asked her to stay but I didn't visit her. Even when bringing friuts or even What I can't even do.

I regret it all, because I got kaye pregnant. I got elaine pregnant and we broke up too. And now.

I blame everything on myself because I know it's my fault.

I'm here on my room Until now I still can't find my credit card, I don't know where and I know if it's always in my wallet.

"Elaine- I-i mean kaye" I said as I went down.

"Elaine? That's all that always comes out of your mouth! Ano ba! Move on sandro! Move on!" She shouted.

"You know it's all your fault! elaine and i broke up because of you and your dad!" I shouted her.

"I do not care! Don't you love me more than her? Didn't you love me because you chose me?" She said tearfully.

"I chose you, it doesn't mean I love you, I chose you so hard! I didn't say I love you... I love Elaine the most!" I said he ran towards the room

I sit here on the couch and keep crying.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted, pulling myself together.

Mahal! Wag ka na umiyak sorry na..

Mahal! Happy birthday!

Mahal! Happy wedding anniversary!

Mahal! Miss na kita uwi kana, please.

Mahal! I love you..

i hear her voice and her laughs, i miss her so much.

I can feel her hug and kiss, her breath, I can also see her smile her beautiful eyes her pink lips, and her voice, hugs, kisses, laughs,  I miss all that!

I miss you Mahal! go home please?

I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Sandro! Today is your flight, get up!" Kaye said.

I immediately got up and took a shower. then after taking a bath we ate breakfast.

Kaye is not the same as Elaine, because Elaine when I wake up I have breakfast in bed. Kaye doesn’t really.

Kaye and I still don't pay attention now, I didn't help her carry her bag. She deserve that!

We went to the airport. And it's ok to travel fast and safe.

Months past when we were here in london you weren't so ok, because we had a fight with kaye.

While I was on my cellphone, mom suddenly texted.

From: mom

Sandro, elaine seems to have visited the house earlier.

My eyes widened, because he went there without me? And I haven’t said we go here to london. How bad i was.

You don't deserve me, Elaine.

You deserve someone..

I love you.

"you're always on your cellphone! take me for a walk, introduce me to your friends." Kaye said and I act like I'm tired.

"I'm tired, next time." I said and I lay down and close my eyes I saw her That dashing walk.

I will only introduce elaine and what they should recognize.

I introduced elaine to them and I don't want them to meet any other woman.

I fell asleep and had a dream about elaine.

"Mahal, flowers for you!" Elaine said with his warm and Angelic voice.

"Your so sweet Mahal, thank you my Elaine" I said and kiss her forehead.

We just chased, her laugh is angelic it makes me blush.

I visited him anywhere here in london.

"Thank you my Sandro, I love you" Elaine was about to kiss my lips when I woke up.

"Aalis ako, ako nalang aalis.. bye" Kaye said and Umalis.

"I don't care" I said and back to lay down.

This made me think of him.

"How are you? I tried to contact you but it turned out that you had a different acc on ig and you also changed your number. I miss you" I whispered and look our kisame.

O go at our veranda and look the moon.

"You are even more beautiful than the stars and the moon, Mahal" I whispered.

"Your my home, my moon, my clarity, my star, and especially my love and still my wife" I whispered.

---