𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝐷𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟.

❝ I just got one thing I can't give you ❞— Flowers In December

I just got one thing I can't give you
Flowers In December

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

SUMMARY !

Theodore Laurence was sure he was in love with Jo March the first second he saw her at the party, but all is changed when he gets introduced to her sister. The one he's so sure is the love of his life. He tries his best to win her heart, but he's not so sure his valiant efforts seem to be working. He's sought out help from the other March sisters, such as Beth, Amy ( who refused to offer anything, as she's got a crush on the boy himself ), and Meg. Not Jo anymore though, as the first time he asked for any sort of help she punched him and threatened him for ever thinking she'd help her sister be taken away from her. He's so smitten by her, he's only hoping she'll finally reciprocate the love he's shown her so proudly.

Victoria March quite loved the efforts of the Laurence boy— as it made her feel so, very special, but handing over her heart isn't what she wants. She's all too like her Jo, in which she's free spirited and independent— not one to be tied. And like her Beth, she's a lover of music and will occasionally quiet down and just observe with the younger girl. As well as like her Meg, wishing to live of riches and fancy events. Also like her Amy, trying her very hardest to please everyone and when she wants to be quite proper. With all of this inside of her, she's wanting to live adventures freely without the prospect of becoming dependent on anyone— though she's already unknowingly become too reliant on the Laurence boy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MAYA HAWKE. VICTORIA MARCH.

˗ˏˋ  SHE HER 'ˎ˗INFJ ⋆ ★ SCORPIO⁵ᵗᵉᵉⁿ

˗ˏˋ  SHE HER 'ˎ˗
INFJ SCORPIO
ᵗᵉᵉⁿ

❝ jo,
nothing will become of
me and laurie !

&&&.

Saorise Ronan / Jo March
Emma Watson / Meg March
Eliza Scanlen / Beth March
Florence Pugh / Amy March
Timothée Chalamet / Laurie Laurence
Laura Dern / Marmee
Meryl Streep / Aunt March

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

౨ৎ Everything that isn't victoria march or her lines is created or made by louisa may alcott and greta gerwig

౨ৎ All gifs are made by nazgifs on tumblr

౨ৎ Im obsessed with little women. this idea came to me when i saw an edit of jo and laurie to i love you so. btw... im an amylaurie enthusiast. anyways prepare for heartbreak because im mean and i never like happy endings. this might be different tho, who knows?

౨ৎ I keep publishing and unpublishing stories lets hope i actually make more chapters to this story

— mzzystars ✮