𝐼. two

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

TWO.

nothing like christmas breakfast.

     SHE WAS AWOKEN BY ROUGH SHAKING, Jo having woke up just a few minutes before her

     SHE WAS AWOKEN BY ROUGH SHAKING, Jo having woke up just a few minutes before her. When she refused to move from the comfort of her warm, white sheets, Jo took it upon herself to throw a pillow directly at her face. Vici immediately sat up right at the sudden force, muttering a bunch of horrid words towards her twin, to which the she only laughed loudly at.

     As the curly-haired girl pulled on her dress with a cheeky smile, saying, "Oi! Don't let Meg hear those words comings from you, and especially not Amy!" She pitched up her voice to mock their youngest sister. "That's not very lady-like, Vici."

Now it was the taller twin's turn to throw a pillow at the other— it being the same one Jo threw at her, moments before. She pretended to be knocked down, as the pillow slapped her straight in the face. Vici doubled over in laughter at the harsh thud that sounded when her sister fell over. Both girls were sprawled across the floor, their laughter filling the attic.

"Come on, they're all awake already I presume," Vici told her Jo, as she sat up and dragged her twin up with her. She wrapped her arm around Jo's shoulders, pulling her in closer to her. Jo leaned into Vici's warm embrace, resting her head against her sister's. "Merry Christmas, my Jo."

She smiled warmly and exclaimed, "Merry Christmas, my Vici!"

They both stood up to finish dressing, before racing each other down the stairs— both of them almost successfully making the other trip and fall. They shouted a 'Merry Christmas,' so their other sisters would be aware of their presence, to which their sisters all shouted their joyful wishes back in reply. They rounded the corner with large grins dancing across their faces and Meg approaching them quick with a huff.

"Come on, we've already been awake for hours," the eldest informed them, pulling them softly into the drawing room where the sisters had been decorating.

Beth spied the pieces of paper in Jo's hand, gasping, "What have you been writing?"

Jo slammed the pages of her play onto the table, gracefully turning and answering dreamily, "Oh, I got carried away with our delicious revenge play last night. Poison!"

Amy whined, giving her playwright sister a pointed look, "No, no poison. It's Christmas."

Vici chuckles at the blonde, while both her and Jo grabbed pillows to tuck underneath their heads so they can lay themselves beside each other comfortably on the floor.

"I like poison!" the tallest twin cried out cheerfully, while Jo cut off most of her sentence and replied gloomily with, "Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents."