10. Girls Weekend

I stab my honey pancake and stuffed it into my mouth. I was waiting for Risa at Snacks and Drinks Café. I remember last night when she called me.

Last Night....

"Y/N!!!"

As soon as I answered her call, she already yelled my name. We're best friend forever, right? RIGHT!

"What do you want?" I flipped my magazine lazily on the bed.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow! Our salary just came in yesterday, right?"

"Shopping? Do you want to buy something that you have to wait for your salary? Expensive thing?"

"I want to buy new clothes. There's my favourite boutique at town. They're going to give discount for some clothes. Please~ Please~ Please~." Risa begged me with her cute voice.

I sighed. "Fine. But treat me lunch. I want to eat Shoyu Ramen!" I look at the picture in the magazine. There was a new ramen shop opened.

"Ramen? Okay. Thanks Y/N! Let's me tomorrow at Snacks and Drinks Café. At 11 a.m., okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, see you tomorrow Risa." I hung the call and continue reading the food magazine.

NOW....

"Where's that girl?!" I had been waiting for about 15 minutes. 'Geez Risa, 5 more minutes, I swear I will go ho...

"Y/N! I'm sorry I'm late. The train suck." She tapped my shoulder.

"5 more minutes you late, I swear I will go home...." I said it in a devilish tone.

"Hehe." Risa sweat, scared of my glare. "Let's go!"

I finished my ice coffee and stood up. We left the Snacks and Drinks Café.

After 10 minutes walking I just realized when were we going, actually?

"Ne Risa, which boutique do you want to go? How long do we have to walk?"

"Hmmm... Ah! There it is!" She pointed to a beautiful decorated boutique. It looks like they sell expensive clothes.

I lift up my head and read the boutique name. My eyes widened.

"Risa, can we go to another boutique, please?"

"No! I want to buy clothes here. I also want to be stylish like you."

"Me? Stylish?"

Risa nod as she look at my clothe. A white singlet, cream long cardigan, short cream flowery skirt, brown leather boot, brown leather belt, a heart necklace and cream small handbag.