14. I do...

Y/N 'S POV:

"Hey Y/N! Don't run! It's dangerous, Idiot!" Taiga catch up with me and grab my arm. I stop abruptly. I whined at him. "But Taiga~!"

He sighed. "They won't run away, you know? Can't you wait patiently and sit down first? The plane will land on 10 a.m. Now it's only 9.55 a.m." Taiga kept lecturing me.

"But I can't wait! Don't you understand my feeling, Taiga? Oh wait! I think you don't understand, right? I'm the only person eager for them coming to Japan because...."

"Y/N." Taiga cut me before I started my long speech. He pointed out the chair with his eye.

I gulped. I don't know why. But I can feel that the Taiga that stood in front of me now is the same one entering the 'Zone' when he played basketball. The aura was matched well.

Slowly, I lowered my ass and sat quietly on the chair. Still shivered. Not because of him, okay! It because of the low temperature here. Oh damn! I'm freezing. I hug myself tightly and then something fell on my head. I look up and realized it was Taiga's coat.

"Taiga?"

"Wear it. I don't want the baby freeze." He answered without looking at me.

"Aww.Thanks. But you'll be cold instead. I don't want you're the one who'll freeze to death here. It'll be scary if you haunt me after you die. I won't be able to live happily ever after."

He sighed again. "Seriously, Y/N. Do all pregnant freaking love to talk a lot?" He looked at me. Defeated.

I just gave him my innocent smile.

"There you are." A voice called out to us after we've a staring competition for about 2 minutes.

Taiga and I turned to the voice. My face lit up when I saw who it is. "Mom! Dad!" I stood up and hug them both. "I missed you so much!" I tried to hold back my happiness tears. But well I can't.

"We missed you too, Y/N." Dad patted my back.

"Hey Dad. Mom. How's your journey?" Taiga stood up approaching our parent.

Mom and Dad let me go.

"It's fine. Our body numb a bit. But well It's worth." Mom smiled to Taiga.

"Ah... Whose fault is that you've to come here? Poor both of you because you had to take a break from work too." Taiga said with a sarcastic tone.

A vein popped on my head. "Hey! It's not my fault I will get marry for the second time! You should see yourself in mirror, Taiga! You're still single. Or should I say too coward to confess your feeling toward her?" I huffed and hug myself.

Taiga's eye widened. "Wha?? Who said I have a crush on someone. And wait who is 'her' you're talking about?" Taiga glared at me and sent me a 'Talk nonsense in front of Dad & Mom, I'll make sure you won't get marry for the second time' look.

I just poked out my tongue at him. "Coward!"

We glared for a few minutes.

Both Dad & Mom just sighed. Don't know what to do with their children.

We both turned away at the same time. "Mom! Dad! Let's go! If we stay here for more minutes, I will turn into ice for sure." I walked first to the exit door.

"Hey Y/N! Wait!" Taiga called me but well I ignored him because of our little childish fight just now. Right after I stepped out of the big airport...